Hi, glad to find the Forum. Maybe I'll see some of you in March...

sminfiddle

Won't ACTUALLY be my first cruise - I turned 18 on my first cruise (I'm half a hundred now!) but this is my first time booking one.

Have to do it on Spring Break :eek: so my daughter and my Future Daughter-In-Law can come. Yes I know it'll be more pricey and more crowded. Next one can be just us, maybe a LITTLE quieter! LOL

Deposit/Booking is in. My wife and I and our daughter will be in a full suite, and got an Oceanview for our son and his fiance just a few doors down. They can come hang out in the suite or balcony, Or Not. Everyone is fully psyched and I have no regrets plunking down that money.

(It's been over ten years since we've had a family vacation) :(

No questions to ask yet, as I am going to search the forum and learn from all of you fine folks.

LOVE a good forum - I replaced my car's engine with no knowledge beyond changing oil, plus some great posts on a Saturn Forum.

First thing I'm searching for is one of those "Countdown" signature badges to stick down below with a Crown Princess on it! I'll enjoy seeing the hours tick off toward a great time!

See you around,

Rick

Won't ACTUALLY be my first cruise - I turned 18 on my first cruise (I'm half a hundred now!) but this is my first time booking one.

Have to do it on Spring Break :eek: so my daughter and my Future Daughter-In-Law can come. Yes I know it'll be more pricey and more crowded. Next one can be just us, maybe a LITTLE quieter! LOL

Deposit/Booking is in. My wife and I and our daughter will be in a full suite, and got an Oceanview for our son and his fiance just a few doors down. They can come hang out in the suite or balcony, Or Not. Everyone is fully psyched and I have no regrets plunking down that money.

(It's been over ten years since we've had a family vacation) :(

No questions to ask yet, as I am going to search the forum and learn from all of you fine folks.

LOVE a good forum - I replaced my car's engine with no knowledge beyond changing oil, plus some great posts on a Saturn Forum.

First thing I'm searching for is one of those "Countdown" signature badges to stick down below with a Crown Princess on it! I'll enjoy seeing the hours tick off toward a great time!

See you around,

Rick

Scroll back up to the top of the forum page(s) here - you will see a yellow bar, click on "Countdown Clocks" - Easy instructions to add YOUR cruise to your signature

I think the countdown clocks are fun too!

Welcome to CruiseCritic, Rick! Once you have your count-down clocks, there are two other boards that you might not know about, but have loads of information. First is the roll-call boards -- you can go there and find the specific thread for your cruise. That's where you'll meet some of the folks you'll be cruising with. Some of them may even be familiar with the ship and itinerary, so they can answer a lot of your questions. Another great place to get info is the "ports-of-call" boards -- where you can get information on the places you'll be visiting.

Happy Cruising!

Archived