birthday OBC

leonardray

DH and I have September and October birthdays. Just realized that we did not get the OBC by way of Birthday card. Birthday card was sent on line. Live in Canada and we had a cruise this past year.

Anyone receive the $50.00 OBC as last year?

DH got one in May this was a 1st obc for birthday... usually just a card ;)

either way was a nice surprise

Lyn

Must be random mailings ...

Some get cards some get OBC

And some get nothing. Guess the postage to Australia is tooooo costly.:rolleyes:

But then again OBC vouchers could be attached to an email saving heaps in postage.

And some get nothing. Guess the postage to Australia is tooooo costly.:rolleyes:

But then again OBC vouchers could be attached to an email saving heaps in postage.

Or just applied automatically to your next cruise ;)

Good nite

Lyn

Betsy got her $50 in April, used it in May. I got my $50 in August, will use it in December. First time we ever got it; don't know what next year will bring. Maybe you only get it if you have an upcoming cruise booked for that year?

Must be random mailings ...

Some get cards some get OBC

And some a lump of coal. We've never received an OBC nor a card from O. (sniff)

I do get cards from insurance & real estate agents, etc. so not completely lonely ;)

Betsy got her $50 in April, used it in May. I got my $50 in August, will use it in December. First time we ever got it; don't know what next year will bring. Maybe you only get it if you have an upcoming cruise booked for that year?

We have had cruises booked ahead every year that we have had birthdays for the past few years. Well one of us seems to be skipping a few birthdays so I can understand that they would not get a card in that case.

My birthday is in November, and I received a card from Oceania today. No OBC this year, but I did receive one last year. Thank you very much Oceania.

I will be on board Riviera in a few weeks when it is my actual birthday so I do not believe that a OBC is tied to when you might have a cruise booked.

Cenia Gilbert

We did not have any cruises booked when DH got his but was good until Dec 2012

We now are booked & have applied the credit to the cruise ...he gets a couple of extra drinks of good scotch ;)

Thank you Oceania

I was my birthday last week and I received a call from President Obama, Gov. Romney. Allen West and many others :D

Happy Nov 6! At least, it will be happy when the calls stop :rolleyes:. You do live in an interesting district, however :D:D.

My Dh was celebrating his anniversary the day of embarkation last July and we have booked a cruise coming in feb 2013 before embarkation and he had just received a birthday card even we were in a PH. I don't understand why it is not the same for everyone?

Archived