Soda Cards

MissSuds

Can someone tell me about soda cards? How much are they?

I can't seem to find what I'm looking for on the Princess website.

Thanks in advance

The soda "card" is actually a sticker that goes on the cruise card of the person buying it. It's for unlimited Coke soda products that are dispensed, not in cans. It's good anywhere on the ship.

The Ultimate soda package includes dispensed soda plus mocktails (virgin drinks), smoothies, juice (which is free at breakfast but a charge other times of the day) and more. All unlimited.

You can pre-purchase them by going to Gifts > Beverages on the Princess website or once you board. There's no savings by pre-purchasing. I just go to the buffet or dining room, let them know I want to purchase one and they will do it for me. You can go to any bar and do the same plus there will be tables and signs up all over the place embarkation day.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351353782.605795.jpg.d2d410bbe5837542b571cb34bf8bbc97.jpg

https://book.princess.com/images/cc/...nswer_Book.pdf

Pg 30 of the Cruise Answer book shows all the dining/food/snack options on board and hours of operation plus if there is an additional charge.

Soda Packages & Coffee Card

Canned Soda Package

Choose any six sodas listed below in any combination for the price of five: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Diet Sprite, orange soda, soda water, tonic water, ginger ale

Item #2311 $11.75

Unlimited Soda Package

Receive a souvenir tumbler and select from a variety of unlimited soft drinks served by the glass at all bars and restaurant locations throughout your cruise. Price includes service charge.

Item #0523 $5.18 per person/per day*

Unlimited Soda & More Package

Indulge yourself with this premium Unlimited Soda & more Package,† entitling you to the above Unlimited Soda Package plus any mocktails, juices, shakes, floats and complimentary hot chocolate throughout your cruise. Price includes service charge.

Item #2312 $8.05 per person/per day*

Café Selects Coffee Card

Enjoy 15 espresso-based hot or cold specialty coffee drinks with complimentary brewed coffee and premium tea for the duration of your cruise.

Item #524 $31.00

† There are no milkshakes or thick shakes available for Ocean and Pacific Princess.

* Beverage package is calculated based on the total number of days of your cruise. When submitting

payment, please ensure to calculate the total number of days of the cruise by the per day rate.

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboar...lars/index.jsp

Here's a pdf on gifts & services offered by Princess:

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboar...s_Services.pdf

Thank you for all the replies.

Everyone was very helpful, I guessing if we are more partial to pepsi products we would just carry them on. Right?

Correct, Princess only carries Coke products.

Which is what I do; carry on my diet Pepsi. All the major cruise lines have Coke; a monopoly.

• 2 weeks later...
I drink a lot of sodas DW does not. Can I buy just one package or does each person in the cabin have to buy one?

Robert

Only have to buy one for the user. It will be a sticker on the cruise card for the person who has it, so when the user shows his/her cruise card Princess knows that the item will be at no charge.

I drink a lot of sodas DW does not. Can I buy just one package or does each person in the cabin have to buy one?
As said, the soda card is really a sticker that is on the person's cruise card so it's usable only by that person. Since it's unlimited, it's like going to an "all you can eat" buffet restaurant and paying for each person, no matter how much or how little they put on their plate. :)

Robert

They put a sticker on your card and it's supposed to be used only for the person who has the sticker but who knows who drinks it once it's received. ;)

Where are the floats at? Love a root beer float on a hot day. Also it doesn't say smoothies on the site. Are they all included, even the ones in the Sanctuary? I'm getting an unlimited plus card. I don't drink alcohol so really enjoy the mock tails. Also can I use the plus card on Princess Cays?

I was recently on the Sun Princess and enquired about the soda card and the Ultimate Soda one, the can be purchased on the first day when you board and I was told from the Riviera Bar

It is hard to avoid finding purchasing opportunities on embarkation day. Any bar, special tables in different areas, waitstaff asking in the buffet area, etc.

It is hard to avoid finding purchasing opportunities on embarkation day. Any bar, special tables in different areas, waitstaff asking in the buffet area, etc.

Oh how true that is. Princess wants to give you ample opportunity to avail yourself of the card/sticker. But the key is the first day you board. Last cruise they were set up on a table right after you entered the ship selling the card/stickers. Pax had to walk right by them when boarding!

Archived