Half Moon Cay au naturale possible?

tripman

NEW RULE

Before any CC member can carouse in the buff on any cruise-related activity, they are required to post a picture of such buff condition on these boards for a vote of their fellow cruisers.

You know that it's usually the ones that shouldn't do it that do it:D.

but, rev neal, you are not catholic, are you? certainly not by the colllar you wear in your photo. anglicans don't believe in confession; they are protestant. please do not appropriate catholic sacraments, even in jest.

but, rev neal, you are not catholic, are you? certainly not by the colllar you wear in your photo. anglicans don't believe in confession; they are protestant. please do not appropriate catholic sacraments, even in jest.

You DO realize you are commenting on a post made 8 years ago surely?

Seriously??? My husband is Catholic and if someone said something about taking confession and were not Catholic he would not be offended:D I guess some are more tolerant than others:p

This thread is eight years old but I guess it proves the search function works.

This is the HAL board not the Carnival Board.

I would post this on the ports of call board.

Keith

jay c is on a Carnival cruise that stops at HMC.

There are quite a few Carnival ships that stop there -- but never on the same day as a HAL ship.

This is not new.

On Carnival Victory 9/2/2013. Doing pre & Post cruise at Haulover.

Hoping to find also a secluded area of Half Moon Cay, Governor's

on Grand Turk and Cable at Nassau. Anyone also looking or have

good suggestions? I've always sunned and snorkeled nude in

the Bahamas. But with great discretion.:cool:

Welcome to the HAL Forum of CC.

Well done....... an 8 year old thread about nudity on the beach for your first or is it second post. :D :)

Made me smile.

Hope you have a GREAT cruise. I'm not sure if we should ask for you to post photos. :eek: :D

St Martins has a large nude beach, orient.

Years ago I spent a day at that beach. There was a group of young, hot men playing volleyball. All of them were clothed. Then here comes 90 year old dude with nothing on. That's not good naked:D.

Years ago I spent a day at that beach. There was a group of young, hot men playing volleyball. All of them were clothed. Then here comes 90 year old dude with nothing on. That's not good naked:D.

How true! Hate seeing sagging bodies on TV when they cover a story on our Wreck Beach. Very seldom do you see any beautiful taut bodies. I can appreciate those but not ones that have gone to pot with age . Consequently, the mirror is not my friend. Not a pretty site.

;):p

Yes some people need to keep as much clothes on as possible, we are having a pool party on july 4th and one of our friends is a nudest, I told them bathing suit was required.

If he was on vacation packing must have been a breeze.

Technically, No. However, if you walk to the deserted area of the beach past the horse stables, it is quite common. There are very few people there, except the curious.

Once you get to the last cabana, just keep walking along the beach. You'll get to the horse stables, it is pretty empty.

Technically, No. However, if you walk to the deserted area of the beach past the horse stables, it is quite common. There are very few people there, except the curious.

Once you get to the last cabana, just keep walking along the beach. You'll get to the horse stables, it is pretty empty.

This is a riot..Can't imagine why one would drag up an 8 year old thread? Things change in just a few years...:D:D:D:DLOL

Betty

Archived