We can do it..can't we

So it's up to you and me

So will see you every Thursday

On the scale you'll jump and say

I had a Gain/Loss/Stayed the Same

I wil do good or better next week because this isn't a game

We all want to be healthy, wealthy and wise at the end

Well can try for healthy but the last two don't bet you last ten LOL

Good Morning Belle and everyone else that follows.

Well im up way earlier than the chickens this morning. Could not sleep So I decided it wasnt worth fighting and got out of bed and started the coffee. In a few when im really awake I will get the fire going in the wood stove to warm the house up.

Got on the scale as usual this morning and I was down 1.6 lbs. For a total of 4.8 lbs. Whoo hoo. I was kind of hoping for 2 but im very happy with this. If I could just do that every week, I would be way over my goal by the time my cruise rolled around. However, I know its not realistic so I will take what comes my way.

Hope everyone has a great day. Im thinking skinny vibes for all

Kathy

Hi all!

Belle ~ wow you're up to an early start!

Kathy ~ WTG you're doing great!

Jan ~ that's not much of a gain, better luck next week.

I stayed the same so was good with that. I Wii Fit almost every day & my weight on there fluctuates by 0.2 lbs or more usually.

I don't know if skinny vibes are going to help today as I'm going out for lunch to an Italian restaurant, Eastside Mario's sort of like your Olive Garden.

Ciao

~ Jo ~ :)

Good Morning,

I stayed the same. Can't seem to get off the 2 lbs. I gained over the holidays. I thought I did so well this week. Guess not. Will be working harder for next week.

Kathy, wonderful on your loss, keep going.

Good luck to everyone this week. Diana

Silly me forgot to weigh myself yesterday. Still trying to heal the staph(?) infection I came back from the cruise with and then came down with an ear infection Tuesday night. Did you know that some antibiotics are for skin problems and don't work well on other infections? I had no idea. I am now on 3 oral medications and one salve.

On another note I did not do well on the diet either. I managed to gain .5 to 154.5. Except for vacation I have not gained in a while. I had been doing a really good job at maintaining though. Got to get my act back together.

Silly me forgot to weigh myself yesterday. Still trying to heal the staph(?) infection I came back from the cruise with and then came down with an ear infection Tuesday night. Did you know that some antibiotics are for skin problems and don't work well on other infections? I had no idea. I am now on 3 oral medications and one salve.

On another note I did not do well on the diet either. I managed to gain .5 to 154.5. Except for vacation I have not gained in a while. I had been doing a really good job at maintaining though. Got to get my act back together.

Im so sorry to hear you got sick on your cruise and are having such a hard time of it. Hope you get to feeling better soon. .5 gain on a cruise is wonderful, so pat yourself on the back for that.

Edamethyst - 2 lbs is great. The average person loses somewhere between .5 & 2.0 lbs a week, so you are right in there. Keep at it

Im so sorry to hear you got sick on your cruise and are having such a hard time of it. Hope you get to feeling better soon. .5 gain on a cruise is wonderful, so pat yourself on the back for that.

Edamethyst - 2 lbs is great. The average person loses somewhere between .5 & 2.0 lbs a week, so you are right in there. Keep at it

Oooh! I should be so lucky:D. That's .5 on top of the 5 that I gained in the 2 week vacation:eek:. My DH (who has been losing weight with me) is still rubbing it in that he did not gain on vacation at all. Meany. Still working on it. Once I get to feeling better I have room to exercise now that the tree is down.

Well the weekend is over.

The week begins..hope on a

good note. NO GAINS from the

weekend.

Nice to see you all in here.

Most had a good week and lost.

Gains were very small. "Weigh to go"!

See a few are missing..Shootr where are you?

Hiking?

Keep up the good work everyone.

Almost forgot. The big horn sheep were out and about, wrong camera on me but cropped in on a couple.

papago08.jpg

papago02.jpg

I know I should post regular, but pretty much feel like a hypocritacal phony cheerleader when I spout off about doing good, then fall back into old habits. Doing ok on this end though, good to see everybody trying and commenting.

Shootr - Beautiful place, thanks for sharing the photos. Never geel bad about having a good week and then blowing it. We are all human and we all have our ups and downs.

CelebrityPrincess - Do not worry about a 1 day choc binge. As you said, its a new day and you begin again. We all have to live our life and sometimes things just happen. I always thought it was really the overall eating that mattered, not a bad day or even a bad week.

Well tomorrow is it. I think I have done pretty well this week. Really working hard at it. I have 18 weeks come Friday before my cruise and I really got to get back into those skinny jeans.

Take care everyone

Kathy

Archived