Sunday Feb 3, Westerdam and Nieuw Amsterdam Sail Away.

PathfinderEss

what else is new:rolleyes:;) hope you two are well Bruce.

Hopefully our cruise leaves on time - since we are the only ship;)

Jacqui, a couple of things:)

Will answer your email later today, busy at the moment....

Westerdam is delayed till 4:45 due to an engine part. That's what the bridge just told the Nieuw Amsterdam, the other HAL ship in port today:)

Joanie

The excitement is building, thanks a lot, I am going to watch the sail away between Super Bowl hope.

Go Ravens,

Thanks again

Marcia

Marcia, you are quite welcome:)

I did however forget to mention one very important thing you MUST do per Lou at PTZtv; HIT the refresh button on your Browser at least once every 45 minutes!!!!

Per Lou, this is because they have the web cams set to keep us from overloading their server.

Also, if you only open one of the cameras, for example I only open the Port Everglades web cam (PEW) http://portevergladeswebcam.com/ and then use the big black arrows at the top left of the screen to switch between the 3 cameras. The Port Everglades (link I just gave) has the sound and as long as you open that first, you can switch between the 3 which are: PEW, FLW SW and FLW NE. The FLW Cameras are located on top of the Hyatt Pier 66 Hotel.

EDITED TO ADD NOTE TO CAROL!!!: LOL, You are so right!! Horn HAS to work!!!

Joanie

I might now make all of it today. Today is the event I wait for all year. Shepards vs Rotties; Labs vs Retrievers and of course the kitty half time show. Yes, it's time for the PUPPY BOWL!

(Oh, yes. It's sunny and in the 50s here)

Is the Puppy Bowl part of the Super Bowl? If separate, is it on cable or a "regular" TV station? (I don't have cable. :()

Jacqui, a couple of things:)

Will answer your email later today, busy at the moment....

Westerdam is delayed till 4:45 due to an engine part. That's what the bridge just told the Nieuw Amsterdam, the other HAL ship in port today:)

Joanie

Engine part

That doesn't sound good.

We had to get an engine part on the Maasdam -- most ports we left early and arrived late.

[quote name='dobiemom'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=indigo]Is the Puppy Bowl part of the Super Bowl? If separate, is it on cable or a "regular" TV station? (I don't have cable. :() [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]The Puppy Bowl was on earlier today here on the east coast -- Animal Planet Channel.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='dobiemom'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo]Is the Puppy Bowl part of the Super Bowl? If separate, is it on cable or a "regular" TV station? (I don't have cable. :() [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][B]
Marcia, it is one of the Half Time Commercials. So you will see it if you are getting the game.

BTW, NBC News Anchor Brian Jennings did a "Bit" on the Puppy Bowl and all of the Puppies came from Shelters and have been adopted now. Pearl, the white Lab pup is now living in Connecticut and is 5 months old.

Joanie[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Krazy Kruizers'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]The Puppy Bowl was on earlier today here on the east coast -- Animal Planet Channel.[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Indigo"]Thanks. Guess I'll just have to find it on the internet. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='IRL_Joanie']
[B][SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=blue]Marcia, it is one of the Half Time Commercials. So you will see it if you are getting the game.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=blue]BTW, NBC News Anchor Brian Jennings did a "Bit" on the Puppy Bowl and all of the Puppies came from Shelters and have been adopted now. Pearl, the white Lab pup is now living in Connecticut and is 5 months old.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=blue]Joanie[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]Brian Williams from NBC and he wanted to get the white lab. But he did mention that his family and he have "visiting" privileges.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Archived