New Web Cam

PathfinderEss

Wow....!!

Thanks for the info.

Good thing I have a ''' 6 screens '' capacity on my old set....with KeyWest joining Everglades,Miami,Canaveral & NewYork.....How spoiled can one get ??!!:rolleyes:

Cheers

Thanks, Melodie! We were in Key West on the Ryndam on February 11. An awesome port at which to visit! We walked around town and toured the Hemingway house and the Little White House.

So glad Lou and Dave are spoiling us with these cams! Wish they'd do one at Port Tampa! Maybe from the Florida Aquarium?

Could someone post on how to find the list of webcams?...Thanks,

Steve in Kansas

At the first post on this thread, click on the link that pathfinderess gave. That's the Key West webcam. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and it has links to the other webcams:

Fort Lauderdale and Port Everglades (2 views of the same harbor)

Miami

New York

and Port Canaveral.

Roy

We have a new web cam to view from our friends Lou and Dave, from PTZtv. It is Key West, very nice guys. Now we can see even more of our favorite Hal cruise ships. Link below.

Key West Harbor Webcam - Cruise Ship and Sunset Web Cam in the Florida Keys

Thanks Lou and Dave for doing this it is much apprecated. And Pathfiner Ess thank you for making us aware of this and sharing the link. I have already bookmarked it.

I've watched a few sailaways (and the Disney Magic should be leaving any minute. I think the crew is still experimenting and I've seen a wide variety of sailaways (and arrivals) from pretty much worthless to quite awesome. I'll try to attach a layout of the port. There are 2 cruise ship docks, on my map the lower one is A and the upper one is B. The camera is to the north of A, and that dock is closer to the camera but B seems to have better sight lines. I watched a ship leaving B and you could see everything starting with the ship's doors closing, the lines getting pulled up (or thrown on arrival), and perhaps the ship leaving. Unfortunately, if a ship is docked in B, a ship leaving A will start by pulling laterally from the pier and immediately be behind the other ship. Departures from B can also be great but suffer from sight line problems with trees in the way. Should be interesting as the crew gets experience.

keywest.jpg.e61253c0974e24eb8a825c69cf0bc26e.jpg

keywest.pdf

Archived