International Cafe menu

rxnrn

Can you get panini grilled ham and cheese at the International Cafe? I love those for lunch. I looked on the Princess website and could not find what they serve. The picture looks like deserts are the main item served. Thanks for any information:)

Makes my mouth water.....

Bob

My favorites were the Shrimp Salad and the Prosciutto and Mozzarella Panini. The man behind the counter asked me if I wanted the Panini toasted and I responded 'no, you don't toast that kind of mozzarella'. He said I was one of the few that ever got that right.

My favorites were the Shrimp Salad and the Prosciutto and Mozzarella Panini. The man behind the counter asked me if I wanted the Panini toasted and I responded 'no, you don't toast that kind of mozzarella'. He said I was one of the few that ever got that right.

Dave;

My favorite offering at the IC. I've also never had it toasted.....:):):)

Bob

Although I have never seen grilled cheese served at the IC, the Princess crew seems to very accomomidating for special requests, however, you may have better luck in the horizon court. It sure doesn't hurt to ask.

The Prosciutto and Mozzarella Panini not toasted are my favorite. In the morning they make a version of the Egg McMuffin. Didn't know it until the Captain came up and ordered it. They also have one or two soups during the day. I guess you figured out that I like the IC.:D

Anybody know if the Diamond has an IC. Sure hope so. Sailing on her in Oct/Nov to Asia. These pictures have me salivating.......

I might be mistaken, but I thought I heard somewhere that she'll be drydocking sometime at the end of October of this year (Singapore). I do not know what, if any, upgrades she may receive.....:):):)

Bob

I might be mistaken, but I thought I heard somewhere that she'll be drydocking sometime at the end of October of this year (Singapore). I do not know what, if any, upgrades she may receive.....:):):)

Bob

I hope she is not drydocking then. We are booked on a B2B 24th October right through until November. Must check this. :confused::confused::confused:

I hope she is not drydocking then. We are booked on a B2B 24th October right through until November. Must check this. :confused::confused::confused:

I am booked on the Nov. 14, 2013 cruise from Singapore, and at the time we booked it the Diamond was scheduled for a 3 week drydock from Oct. 24 - Nov. 14. That however was changed to March 2014, and two cruises were added to the schedule. Oct. 24 and Nov. 4. So don't worry, your B2B cruises are definitely still out there and haven't gone "poof"!:)

After seeing these photos, why would anyone bother with the HC?

Talk about 'temptation -heaven' ;)

Wow, I might have to agree with you on that. I am sooooo in trouble in a couple of weeks when we go to Alaska on the Star...sooooooo in trouble!

:o

Archived