TripWow of our 11 night Caribbean Cruise

slabeaume

Playing around with TripWow and made this of our 11 night Caribbean Cruise last fall to St Maarten, St. Lucia, Dominica, Martinique, St. Thomas, and Halfmoon Cay. Pretty cool program!

http://tripwow.tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-07a4-701a-b27b?ln

Thanks for sharing that! I'm on TripAdvisor quite a bit and I've never seen it. I can't wait to give it a try after our upcoming National Parks trip!

Definitely an easy program to use. Took me all of about 5 minutes to make it!

Beachbum---that snorkeling was actually near the kids play area and wall that the tender comes in by(also by the large rental building with the water slide. We've been to Halfmoon Cay 3 times and the 1st 2 times we hardly saw anything there. I was so disappointed the first time that I went on the snorkel excursion and was really impressed with it. Although I would have liked to do the excursion again, we elected to save the bucks and just hang out at the beach the last 2 times. This time, the water was very calm and clear. I was very surprised to see what all was there this time. So if you happen to be there when the tide is going out and it's calm, you probably have a good chance of seeing something. If tide is coming in, go on the excursion if you want to see some cool stuff.

Playing around with TripWow and made this of our 11 night Caribbean Cruise last fall to St Maarten, St. Lucia, Dominica, Martinique, St. Thomas, and Halfmoon Cay. Pretty cool program!

http://tripwow.tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-07a4-701a-b27b?ln

Thanks for sharing this gem! I can use this for a recent trip and an upcoming one!

Archived