Kid Rock cruise on the Pearl

ericrz

Well I do like Kid Rock but at 50 I couldn't put up with much of the crowd. I would like to see pictures of it:D

That ship is going to need a hell of a cleaning after that bunch leaves LOL

We were on the Pearl the first cruise this year following the previous Kid Rock cruise . According to the crew, the guests were as crude and as repulsive in their behavior as they could possible be. Every sentence began and ended with "motherf...er", without regard to which young lady crew members they might be addressing. However....the good news....the Pearl crew had done a great job getting the ship cleaned up and ready for our cruise. There was no evidence of the Kid Rock group having been on board. I'm going to guess that the production company that charters this cruise must be required to put up a huge bond to cover possible damage to the ship.

I guffawed and shuddered all at once. I just hope that there's a warning for any poor soul that might book this cruise by mistake not realizing who and what is on it. Yet another advertisement for full coverage trip insurance.

We were one of the last "real" passengers on Pearl this year before the charters (two of them just as the article stated). There were a lot of preparations already on the last day of the cruise while at sea. Sun deck was closed early on the last night and after they cleared most of the loungers and covered the pool under the water slide(s?) they built a stage to the front of the poolside buffet/bar during the evening/night.

Staff that I talked with were somewhat excited about the charter cruises but I can imagine that afterwards they might feel differently. :D

I just hope that there's a warning for any poor soul that might book this cruise by mistake not realizing who and what is on it.

These cruises are full charters, you can't book them by accident (or even directly with NCL). Also the price is much higher than on regular cruises, so you really need to want to get on that particular cruise. :)

I like Kid Rock too. I've even seen him in concert!

There is NO way I would go on this cruise though!!!!! :eek::eek:

But more power to those who did and had a great time!!

I was thinking the same thing. I've got about 4 of his albums in my ipod play list, but the last thing I'd want is to be stuck on a ship full of his fans. :D

There was no evidenc of the Kid Rock group having been on board. I'm going to guess that the production company that charters this cruise must be required to put up a huge bond to cover possible damage to the ship.

Well.. considering NCL owns said charter company.... I don't think they do :)

These cruises are full charters, you can't book them by accident (or even directly with NCL). Also the price is much higher than on regular cruises, so you really need to want to get on that particular cruise. :)

Good to know! Thanks!

Kid Rock's cruise sells out within days of being open for sale. He is a very astute business person and understands how to control his brand

A few years ago his cruise was on the Carnival Triumph out of New Orleans which must of been one heck of a pre cruise party

Many of his cruisers are first timers...One could only guess the reaction if their second cruise was a regular sailing...lol

Wow, nothing I haven't seen before, except maybe the white trash couple who brought the baby. ***:eek::eek::eek:

I thought that was a doll. It was, right?!

I needed a good laugh after my day today.

I did a double take too and I'm still not sure if it was real or a doll :eek:

I thought that was a doll. It was, right?!

Nope, thats a baby, you can see the kid in three photos. I'm sure their the family of the pregnant woman who is smoking:eek:

Archived