What are important things to book in advance on cruises.

Yoyo123

I heard that there are important things that are a must book in advance e.g. drinks/alcohol packages to minimise 15% of gratuities... can you suggest some of things that are worth to book in advance.

VIP Cocktail Party invitation - Does it have to be booked or everyone is invited.:)

Thanks Paul cabin and dining choice booked...wanted other things to consider a must book in advance.

Thanks Bruce I will look at you link...by the way how to create and post a link???

Thanks Paul cabin and dining choice booked...wanted other things to consider a must book in advance.

Thanks Bruce I will look at you link...by the way how to create and post a link???

You simply go to that site or board, highlight the address located at the top of your browser window- the one that starts with "http", right click to copy, and paste that address in a post on the thread you are answering.

In slightly shorter answer, you copy/paste the address in the new post.

If there is something that you MUST do, or you will be disappointed, book that in advance, if possible.

Otherwise, there really is no need to pre-book everything. Things like beverage packages won't "run out"...so unless you want things like that paid for BEFORE you use them...don't bother.

If there in an invited event on the ship, you will be invited...no booking needed!

Looks like you are on MSC. I have not sailed them so I am not familiar with their policies. See if you get a discount for making a pre-purchase. For instance, on Princess if you buy an internet package before the cruise, you get extra bonus minutes.

Archived