Do the ships have hot paper cups on Lido deck?

The only paper cups on any HAL ships I've ever seen is in Exploration Cafe.

Lido uses real glass.

The pool uses plastic.

HAL does not use paper plates either.

We bring mugs to use for coffee and tea so we can take tour cabin or wherever else on the ship we like. We got HAL ones from the gift shop and they go with our luggage every cruise.

The only paper cups on any HAL ships I've ever seen is in Exploration Cafe.

Lido uses real glass.

The pool uses plastic.

HAL does not use paper plates either.

And when I get a coffee at the Explorations Cafe, I will ask for a china cup, as I prefer it to paper.

We bring mugs to use for coffee and tea so we can take tour cabin or wherever else on the ship we like. We got HAL ones from the gift shop and they go with our luggage every cruise.

Why bother bringing your own mugs? You can take the mugs from the Lido to your cabin or anywhere else on the ship.

And when I get a coffee at the Explorations Cafe, I will ask for a china cup, as I prefer it to paper.

They are happy to provide china cups on request.

I order iced coffee at Explorations Cafe. A china coffee cup does not work well for that.

Why bother bringing your own mugs? You can take the mugs from the Lido to your cabin or anywhere else on the ship.

If foodgirl meant mugs like we have at home, they are much larger than those found in the Lido. If she meant thermal mugs, not only are they much, much larger, but they have covers and keep the drink nice and hot.

I always pack my HAL thermal mug and use it for breakfast coffee. I can pack small things in it in the suitcase, so that justifies the space. Left over Pinnacle truffles go inside on the trip home. They arrive just as fresh and pretty as when they were served. :D

If foodgirl meant mugs like we have at home, they are much larger than those found in the Lido. If she meant thermal mugs, not only are they much, much larger, but they have covers and keep the drink nice and hot.

I always pack my HAL thermal mug and use it for breakfast coffee. I can pack small things in it in the suitcase, so that justifies the space. Left over Pinnacle truffles go inside on the trip home. They arrive just as fresh and pretty as when they were served. :D

You have leftover Pinnacle truffles?

You have leftover Pinnacle truffles?

Always. By the end of that large meal I just don't have the desire for the truffles. So, I keep a plastic sandwich bag in my purse for just such occasions. ;) (took me a long time to figure out to keep one packed in there. :rolleyes:)

Just dump the truffles in the baggie, and back in the cabin pack that in the thermal mug. Later on, back home I can truly enjoy them to the fullest. :D

Always. By the end of that large meal I just don't have the desire for the truffles. So, I keep a plastic sandwich bag in my purse for just such occasions. ;) (took me a long time to figure out to keep one packed in there. :rolleyes:)

Just dump the truffles in the baggie, and back in the cabin pack that in the thermal mug. Later on, back home I can truly enjoy them to the fullest. :D

Wow! I'll have to remember that - we always end up leaving some, and it's so sad, but I'm so full! After the Pinnacle, I usually have to go back to the room for a little nap and sleep off all the food before I can continue on. :D

Archived