Solo Cruiser's Roll Call

42CruiseCrazy

Hi Linda, I am wrong about not finding any British Isles cruises for next year......I did find some but they start in the summer.

I really wanted to go into the spring. My birthday is in March. I see Princess has them starting in June. As for pricing, I know

I will be paying more.....I have the money put away and so I am looking for dates.

Studios are great! Very smart use of space , and you always have use of the lounge. My first few solo trips i ended up upgrading to a balcony cabin when the price dropped, but after staying in a studio wonder why i spent all that extra money.

The social aspect is good too, have made many friendships that continue well after the cruise.

NCL Escape 4/15/17

First time in a studio - anyone else?

Meet & Mingle:

For those of you solo cruisers who are interested in meeting others, I understand that there will be a meet and mingle at 12 noon, April 16th at "5 o'clock somewhere" for Cruise Critic members, in addition to the regular Solo gatherings put on by NCL.

If interested, go to the regular roll call for our cruise and follow the link to be included in the gathering.

Hi Mya,

Check the roll call for your specific cruise, and I'm certain you'll find others who are travelling solo. Another way to meet people is to attend some of the activities on board, depending on your interests. Have fun and enjoy your second cruise!

Hi Mya,

Check the roll call for your specific cruise, and I'm certain you'll find others who are travelling solo. Another way to meet people is to attend some of the activities on board, depending on your interests. Have fun and enjoy your second cruise!

I already planned on doing this. Thank you.

You may want to do it later on the same ship same itinerary but from May 28th, 2017. There will be a group of solo cruisers on that ship. Check out singles cruise on vacations to go website. You can join them for fun and they can match you with another person to share the cabin, if you want. I took a studio cabin n went with them in 2015. It was a lot of fun. I got to know a whole bunch of them prior to the cruise on the FB group for this particular sail. Then when I went on the ship, it was like meeting old friends. These friends last forever. I went back and cruised with them to other places ever since.

There was a singles cruise that I wanted to do, but it was all booked and I inquired back in September/October, but I wanted to cruise in May.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Forums mobile app

HI all!

I just booked my 21st solo cruise out of 37 total so you know I like it.;)

This time it's on NCL Star 7 day Greek Isles from Venice June 10/18. I like NCL as their newer ships have the studio cabins which are fine with me. Looking forward to the Baltic cruise next month on Getaway.

~ Jo ~ :)

Been booked on 7th solo cruise(14th overall) on Carnival Triumph Nov 11, '17 and am shopping for another for spring or fall 2018. Had been on enough cruises that I knew I could go solo and feel safe and have fun. Always friendly folks to chat with and being solo, the schedule is all yours!

Hello Fellow Solo Cruisers. I'm sailing on the Norwegian Escape Sept. 16th 2017

This will be my 18th cruise. 7 sailing solo. I'm a 57 year old gay male from Chicago IL. I hope to meet other solo travelers on this cruise. I have signed up on the cruises roll call and meet and mingle

Super excited to have booked my very first Azamara cruise as a solo, the 18 night "Voyage of Discovery" from Greece to Dubai on Oct. 13th 2018. Great pricing at only 25% single supplement, and a VERY generous obc combination from Azamara and my TA. Hoping other solos join in on this fascinating journey! :D

Tony

Super excited to have booked my very first Azamara cruise as a solo, the 18 night "Voyage of Discovery" from Greece to Dubai on Oct. 13th 2018. Great pricing at only 25% single supplement, and a VERY generous obc combination from Azamara and my TA. Hoping other solos join in on this fascinating journey! :D

Tony

Hi Tony,:) wish I could go but it is too late in the month:(

Hi Tony,:) wish I could go but it is too late in the month:(

Hi Lois! I thought of you when booking, but then realized the cruise ends too late in the month. Unfortunately, it's a repo cruise, so no other alternative sailing dates. Bummer. 🙁