Carnival Water Bottle Sling or Bottle Carrier

fletchtrish

Does anyone know where I can get one of these now other than the port when I sail. I am looking to buy one online but googled them and can't find them. My friend got one at the port either in Tampa or Port Canaveral and it was black and had a pocket big enough for your cellphone and a long strap like a purse would have it on to carry your water bottle. I know there are alternative ways to carry your water bottle but I am looking for this one so I can store my phone in it as well...any suggestions on where to find these water bottle holders with pockets from Carnival?

Thanks,

Tricia

Check on Carnival's web site. You can find gifts here and may find what you're looking for there. Why do you take your cell phone off the ship? Mine is turned off in the safe. Or take a fanny pack for it. I have a Carnival thermos that came in a 'case' with a strap I put over my shoulder.

The Go Caddy bottle holder takes my 32 oz. Under Armour bottle, with two insulators around it. Keeps things frozen really long. the standard 20 oz water bottle is swallowed up in this one. It will easily hold those larger bottles cruise lines sell. Not big enough for a 2L bottle, though! EM

The Go Caddy bottle holder takes my 32 oz. Under Armour bottle, with two insulators around it. Keeps things frozen really long. the standard 20 oz water bottle is swallowed up in this one. It will easily hold those larger bottles cruise lines sell. Not big enough for a 2L bottle, though! EM

I think my current one holds a 2L bottle but I found the Go Caddy Bottle Holder on eBay for less...I went ahead and bid on bc it should work for me. Thanks again!

Tricia

I usually drink 2L per day is there a place that I can fill up my bottle? I could have sworn we took a case of bottled water with us but my husband says no we filled up on the ship...who's right?

Tricia

The water on most ships is more pure than most of the bottled water we buy. Refill your bottles from the tap.

Or are you not meaning literally the sink water but a soda machine that dispenses water? I often run into problems filling my 2L bottle because it is 12" tall and too tall for some sinks etc.

• 4 years later...

If your bottle won't fit under the faucet, use a glass to fill it...at water dispensers you can't fill your bottle directly from the spout anyway. Maybe bring a smaller bottle! You can get ice water ANYWHERE on the ship...all bars and eating venues will gladly give you a glass upon request. In ports, unless you're "off-road", there are beverages everywhere, so if you get thirsty, you can always find something to drink!