Carnival Shareholder Benefit Request Form...Where can I find It?

2Canucks

Does anyone have the link to the "Current" ... Carnival Shareholder Benefit Request Form? I'd like to fax in my Shareholders request for our upcoming Princess cruise and can't find the updated form. Hope someone can help me.

Thank You in advance for any help you can share with me concerning the above request.

Pat :)

Edited by 2Canucks

Look at the Carnival Corporation website under Investor Relations, Shareholder Benefit (http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit).

The benefit is applicable on sailings through July 31, 2014. They always extend the program one year at a time, so we have every expectation that they will extend it past that date.

Note that there is not a form to complete. The request is to provide by fax or by mail your name, reservation number, ship and sailing date, along with proof of ownership of Carnival Corporation or Carnival plc shares to your travel agent or to the cruise line.

Contact information (mailing address, telephone number, and fax number) is provided for Princess Cruises in North America (Santa Clarita, CA), United Kingdom (Southampton), and Australia (North Sydney NSW). Note that email addresses are not provided.

You don't need a form. On the Carnival website for investor relations, they give you the fax number for each of the different lines they own for you to send your information. I've done this for about five cruises now. If you booked through a travel agent, you need to have them submit your request.

Include your booking number, ship, sailing dates, departure port, cabin number, and names on the booking. Simply attach a copy of your brokerage statement showing the owners name and indicating that you own a minimum of 100 shares of CCL stock. Allow about 2 weeks for processing. I keep a copy of my previous request letter on my computer so that I just need to update it with the current date and new cruise info. Be sure to tell them how much you are requesting.

You don't need a form. On the Carnival website for investor relations, they give you the fax number for each of the different lines they own for you to send your information. I've done this for about five cruises now. If you booked through a travel agent, you need to have them submit your request.

Include your booking number, ship, sailing dates, departure port, cabin number, and names on the booking. Simply attach a copy of your brokerage statement showing the owners name and indicating that you own a minimum of 100 shares of CCL stock. Allow about 2 weeks for processing. I keep a copy of my previous request letter on my computer so that I just need to update it with the current date and new cruise info. Be sure to tell them how much you are requesting.

I booked my cruise through a TA, but I submitted my request myself via fax. Received email confirmation from Princess for my OBC about two weeks later.

Linda

While you can go thru your TA to request the Shareholder OBC, it is not necessary. I book thru a TA and submit the request to Princess.

Does anyone have the link to the "Current" ... Carnival Shareholder Benefit Request Form? I'd like to fax in my Shareholders request for our upcoming Princess cruise and can't find the updated form. Hope someone can help me.

Thank You in advance for any help you can share with me concerning the above request.

Pat :)

Here's a link to a current one I found from a travel agency I've used...

http://www.*************.com/forms/PCLShareholderBenefit.pdf

You can fill it out on-line then print out the completed form to fax or mail.

Oops. Never mind. The CC boards won't display the link address of the travel agency. This is the only one I found; I couldn't find one on the Princess site. Sorry!

Try substituting "v a c a t i o n s t o g o" (without the spaces) instead of all the ***s

Edited by Av8tor
Bad Link

Although it's not necessary to use the form, I've attached a copy of the 2013-2014 version.

Lew

Thanks. I'll use it next time. Who knows, maybe it will save them a couple of seconds in processing the request because the information is in the order they expect.

Jackie

• 1 year later...
Look at the Carnival Corporation website under Investor Relations, Shareholder Benefit (http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit).

The benefit is applicable on sailings through July 31, 2014. They always extend the program one year at a time, so we have every expectation that they will extend it past that date.

I just checked this link. The benefit is now applicable on sailings through July 31, 2016. I'm applying for our credit today!

• 1 year later...
How far in advance can you submitt your request? I assume that you have made final payment.

Tom

Requesting after final payment (75 days for most cruises) ensures that the form's stated proof of eligibility requirement is met: "Shares certificate and brokerage statement should be dated no earlier than 3 months prior to cruise departure date".

Edited by Astro Flyer

• 1 year later...

8/24/2018

Update please. I just learned about this benefit. I did not find a form anywhere to fill in. Is there a new form and if so, does anyone have a link to it? Cruising 12/1/18 so I want to get it in the works in a timely manner.

Thanks,

Jim Keating

Peoria, Az.

8/24/2018

Update please. I just learned about this benefit. I did not find a form anywhere to fill in. Is there a new form and if so, does anyone have a link to it? Cruising 12/1/18 so I want to get it in the works in a timely manner.

Thanks,

Jim Keating

Peoria, Az.

If you do a Google search, you'll find one. It doesn't matter what year the form has on it. You don't even need the form.

I've written as many as 3 cruises on my shareholder's information with all the relevant info (dates, ship, names, etc) and never had a problem getting my OBC.

If you do a Google search, you'll find one. It doesn't matter what year the form has on it. You don't even need the form.

I've written as many as 3 cruises on my shareholder's information with all the relevant info (dates, ship, names, etc) and never had a problem getting my OBC.

Here’s a link to last year’s form which as you wrote is still usable & is not required to apply but it has all of the details to ensure submitting a complete request.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=409530&d=1501699350

Just called to request an updated form with the new dates after the program was extended for another year in March. They haven’t changed the dates & confirmed they’ll accept a form with any expiration date.

Edited by Astro Flyer