port of call survey from RCCL

Got an e mail survey Re: ports of call today. Anyone else get this ?

Those are all the questions we have today.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be used to enhance our products and services -

ensuring that future guests enjoy their experience with us.

Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to complete this survey.

I have gotten a couple in the past 2-3 years. It seems meaningless, all those questions about ports we'd like to see. Then RCI just keeps posting the same old, same old in the Caribbean.

But I love the same old, same old in the caribbean! They could do St Thomas, St Maarten, Antigua, St Lucia, Barbados forever and we would be there!!!!!

Yes we got one, its the same questions over and over just like all the other surveys we've received in the past. The only thing that changes is it is custom to your last cruise and ports of call.

I think if RC wants to do a surgery, they should be asking us where we'd like to cruise and what we ports they could add.

We got one today and this may be the second one recently. I do fill them out as I believe they do read them. Why send them if you aren't going to read them. Most companies that are into customer service use this type of feedback. I like it! ;)

I got one today and just completed it. I would like to have suggested they drop Nassau and include the Azores{ We were on a T A in April and the survey was geared to those ports}

The survey did not have a section for suggestions though:)

I also got it. I guess it was just coincidental in the end, but I thought it was because I booked my second cruise. The survey started by saying they see that I have booked another RCI cruise and then asked me questions about my first (which was this past January, next cruise is this coming January). Oh well! I did it anyway, since it didn't take very long. I wonder what affect they really have.

I was excited about how it was talking about locations you'd want to go to, so I chose US west coast/Mexico... Then they asked about my interest in visiting about 20 options for west coast ports. My other 2 selections didn't get this prompt, and none of the ports they were asking about are current ports from the san diego -> panama canal cruises.

Archived