Winter 2014/15 Itineraries

Did you notice Thomson reported they had made their first non stop flight to Phuket on Dreamliner.

It also said they had 4 planes and were expecting another 4 summer 2015 soooooo enough to get us to a cruise ship in winter 2016.;);)

I've written out all the itineraries and the sailing dates, plus added them onto a cruise calendar just so its easy to see which cruises you can do back-to-back. Hopefully it is useful for now before they appear online on Thursday. :)

Thomson Dream

Transatlantic Sunrise | 04 Dec 2014

Arrecife – Santa Cruz – Las Palmas – San Sebastian – At Sea (6 days) – St John’s, Antigua – Castries, St Lucia – Bridgetown, Barbados – St George’s, Grenada – At Sea – Kralendijk, Bonaire – Willemstad, Curacao – Oranjestad, Aruba – At Sea – Montego Bay, Jamaica

Festive Flavours | 23 Dec 2014

Montego Bay – Falmouth, Jamaica – At Sea (Christmas Day) – Roatan, Honduras – Costa Maya, Mexico – Cozumel, Mexico – At Sea – Montego Bay

Cuban Fusion | 30 Dec 2014, 13 Jan, 03 Feb, 24 Feb, 17 Mar, 07 Apr 2015

Montego Bay – At Sea – Playa del Carmen, Mexico – Havana (overnight) – At Sea – Georgetown, Cayman Islands – Montego Bay

Pride of Panama | 06 Jan, 27 Jan, 17 Feb, 10 Mar, 31 Mar 2015

Montego Bay – At Sea – Cartagena, Columbia – San Blas, Panama – Colon, Panama – Puerto Limon, Costa Rica – At Sea – Montego Bay

Mayan Treasures | 20 Jan, 03 Mar 2015

Montego Bay – At Sea – Roatan, Honduras – Belize City – Costa Maya, Mexico - Cozumel, Mexico – At Sea – Montego Bay

Mexican Medley | 10 Feb, 24 Mar 2015

Montego Bay – At Sea – Cozumel – Costa Maya – Roatan – At Sea – Falmouth, Jamaica – Montego Bay

Transatlantic Sunset | 14 Apr 2015

Montego Bay – At Sea – La Romana, Dominican Republic – Road Town – Phillipsburg, St Maarten – Basseterre, St Kitts – St John’s, Antigua – At Sea (5 days) – Horta, Azores – Ponte Delgada, Azores – At Sea – At Sea – Gibraltar – Alicante – Palma Mallorca

Cruise Calendar

Thu 04 Dec: Transatlantic Sunrise*

Tue 23 Dec: Festive Flavours

Tue 30 Dec: Cuban Fusion

Tue 06 Jan: Pride of Panama

Tue 13 Jan: Cuban Fusion

Tue 20 Jan: Mayan Treasures

Tue 27 Jan: Pride of Panama

Tue 03 Feb: Cuban Fusion

Tue 10 Feb: Mexican Medley

Tue 17 Feb: Pride of Panama

Tue 24 Feb: Cuban Fusion

Tue 03 Mar: Mayan Treasures

Tue 10 Mar: Pride of Panama

Tue 17 Mar: Cuban Fusion

Tue 24 Mar: Mexican Medley

Tue 31 Mar: Pride of Panama

Tue 07 Apr: Cuban Fusion

Tue 14 Apr: Transatlantic Sunset*

*Adult only cruises

Thomson Celebration

Caribbean Quest | 15 Nov 2014

Malaga – Gibraltar – At Sea – Funchal, Madeira – At Sea (6 days) – St John’s – Philipsburg, St Maarten – Road Town – Basseterre – Roseau, Dominica – Bridgetown, Barbados

Caribbean Treasures | 30 Nov, 14 Dec, 28 Dec 2014, 11 Jan, 25 Jan, 08 Feb, 22 Feb, 08 Mar, 22 Mar, 05 Apr 2015

Bridgetown – At Sea – Philipsburg, St Maarten – Basseterre, St Kitts – Road Town – St John’s, Antigua – Roseau, Dominica - Bridgetown

Tropical Delights | 07 Dec 2014, 04 Jan, 01 Feb, 01 Mar, 29 Mar 2015

Bridgetown – At Sea – Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe – Castries – Kingstown, St Vincent & the Grenadines – St George’s – Scarborough, Tobago – Bridgetown

Latin Gems | 21 Dec 2014, 18 Jan, 15 Feb, 15 Mar 2015

Bridgetown – Castries – At Sea – Willemstad, Curacao – Oranjestad, Aruba – Kralendijk, Bonaire – St George’s, Granada - Bridgetown

Transatlantic Moments | 12 Apr 2015

Bridgetown – St Georges, Grenada – Castries, St Lucia – Basseterre, St Kitts – St John’s, Antigua – At Sea (6 days) – La Palma – Santa Cruz, Tenerife

Cruise Calendar

Sat 15 Nov: Caribbean Quest*

Sun 30 Nov: Caribbean Treasures

Sun 07 Dec: Tropical Delights

Sun 14 Dec: Caribbean Treasures

Sun 21 Dec: Latin Gems

Sun 28 Dec: Caribbean Treasures

Sun 04 Jan: Tropical Delights*

Sun 11 Jan: Caribbean Treasures*

Sun 18 Jan: Latin Gems*

Sun 25 Jan: Caribbean Treasures*

Sun 01 Feb: Tropical Delights

Sun 08 Feb: Caribbean Treasures

Sun 15 Feb: Latin Gems

Sun 22 Feb: Caribbean Treasures

Sun 01 Mar: Tropical Delights

Sun 08 Mar: Caribbean Treasures

Sun 15 Mar: Latin Gems

Sun 22 Mar: Caribbean Treasures

Sun 29 Mar: Tropical Delights

Sun 05 Apr: Caribbean Treasures

Sun 12 Apr: Transatlantic Moments*

*Adult only cruises

I rather fancy the Dream back to backs, especially Mayan Treasures/Pride of Panama from 20.1.15. There is no way I can consider getting insurance sorted that far ahead at the moment though. Will just have to keep checking it on my short list, and keep fingers crossed it is still there nearer the date.

Wishing and hoping.....

Where did you initially find that Grez? Was it sent in an email? :confused:

Hi, sorry I missed this. Yes, it was. Are all previous customers getting these sort of e-mails and newsletters now, I know it has been a bit hit and miss in the past?

Just a reminder that Montego Bay and Barbados sailings will be on sale in the morning. Looking forward/apprehensive regarding the prices for Montego Bay cruises. :)

Prices aren't unreasonable. Even better on the Dream the AI is £69 each and OBC as well on the Thomson site.

My TA rang to tell me there are 3 flights for cruises on Dream from Newcastle to Montego Bay in 2015. 13th Jan, 3rd Feb and 24th Feb. Now got to consider whether to book early and get cabin choice, date and itinerary, obc, drinks package (if there is one) or wait and see if prices drop. Mmmmm. :confused:

Seems there are no flights from Newcastle to Barbados next year so pleased we are going this year. :)

Just tried booking Mayan Treasures/ Pride of Panama and got through all the pages then thought the figures didn't look right, and saw a little message saying "Sorry, but whilst in the process of confirming your booking, the price has gone up £516."

Sob. Can't believe I was so close, but that is a heck of a hike up. Tried other airports, and looks like it is across the board, including Gatwick. Gutted!!!

Thought great chance to go to the caribbean instead of doing the Canaries for New Year. Only one little snag is the flights or the lack of flights out of Scotland. :(:( First New Year flight out is on the 6th Jan. Looks like we will have to drive down to Manchester or fly to London. Not a happy scottish bunny:D:D

Hi

Ive been away on the Celebration for Xmas a couple of years ago for a week.

Loved it!!

I want to try a week away over the New Year period and flying from Newcastle.

Does anyone know where Majesty and Spirit will be then?

Any good/bad feedback on a New Year only cruise with Thomson would be appreciated

I guess Celebration and Dream will be in the caribean?

:p

I'm guessing majesty will be in canaries?

thoms do make a good effort for new year, a free glass of fizz, a countdown party, captain and officers mingling, streamers balloons etc and always very well attended.....a good party imo....xmas eve also:cool:

Thought great chance to go to the caribbean instead of doing the Canaries for New Year. Only one little snag is the flights or the lack of flights out of Scotland. :(:( First New Year flight out is on the 6th Jan. Looks like we will have to drive down to Manchester or fly to London. Not a happy scottish bunny:D:D

Or book with a different cruise line.

We used to drive down to Manchester, but the weather at that time of year is so unpredictable. Wouldn't risk it now.

Friends missed their flight due to delays caused by bad weather. Had to cancel their cruise, and it was their honeymoon.