Winter 2014/15 Itineraries

Some more confusion, Thomson Majesty now booked to dock in Tenerife on 14 and 21 November, even though Dream is also booked on these dates. Thomson really can't make up their minds what they're doing for this season it seems, which is slightly odd considering brochures are coming out in just over a month!

• 3 weeks later...

A quick update, the Dream has been booked into Gibraltar every Wednesday till early December. It's repositioning cruise calling at Madeira in Nov has now gone, so looks like it is staying around the Western Med until early Dec when it will go to the Caribbean Jan-Apr.

It has also been booked into Palma on 17 Nov, coming from Toulon and going to Valencia. Only going to be stopping off at a Palma it seems, not embarking/disembarking passengers as it doesn't dock till 13:00. These dates makes NO SENSE!!!

Edited by Sailaway487

Do they send the brochures out, do you have to request them or get them in travel agents?

Cheers. Not that hubby will entertain booking another yet, wants to see how we get on on the one we go on at Christmas.

Oh, and offers like free drink packages for early bookers, how do you find out about them? Ta:)

Just a quick one for SAILAWAY dream booked into cayman island,s 5th 19th jan 9th feb 2nd 23th march and13th april where do you think her home Port will be and other port,s of call many thank,s

whoo hoo....this is looking v promissing:cool: thanks for this s saint

oh thoms....why cant you come in here and tell us the new brochure itineraries first....we wouldnt tell anyone;)

where do you think her home Port will be and other port,s of call many thank,s

I would suspect a homport to be either jamaica or dom rep again?

hope its jamaica....i would be on that ship in a heartbeat

other ports of call could be: cozumel, hopefully roatan & cuba:cool: probably/definitely dom rep maybe even costa rica (could they get down there in a week?)

Just a quick one for SAILAWAY dream booked into cayman island,s 5th 19th jan 9th feb 2nd 23th march and13th april where do you think her home Port will be and other port,s of call many thank,s

It looks like it will be the Dream doing the Western Caribbean and Celebration doing the East. Probably Celebration from Barbados, then Dream either Montego Bay or Dom Rep. like geomagot has said. Or perhaps a mixture of the two, maybe even Cuba, like they have done before with the special 14 night itineraries.

so looks very likely that thoms have decided to put 2 ships into the caribbean again.....fantastic to have a choice....probably be some nice stay options too

transatlantic to western caribbean could be interesting....bahamas...florida??

and balconies on celebration.....sounds like a good move thoms (thumbup)

begs the question tho....

what if you dont want to go to caribbean?? which ship will be doing canaries?? majesty perhaps?? or the new ship??....or no ship??

so looks very likely that thoms have decided to put 2 ships into the caribbean again.....fantastic to have a choice....probably be some nice stay options too

transatlantic to western caribbean could be interesting....bahamas...florida??

and balconies on celebration.....sounds like a good move thoms (thumbup)

begs the question tho....

what if you dont want to go to caribbean?? which ship will be doing canaries?? majesty perhaps?? or the new ship??....or no ship??

I think Dream will be in the Canaries till early December, and then IE might be taking over it. Majesty no idea? Hopefully somewhere new, Pacific Mexico most likely.

I think Dream will be in the Canaries till early December, and then IE might be taking over it. Majesty no idea? Hopefully somewhere new, Pacific Mexico most likely.

but Escape is not a Thomson ship, or at least not Thomson style. so if it is only Escape in the Canaries it means Thomson have essentially abandoned the Canaries.

Just a thought, if brochures are indeed coming out around 07 November, usually a week or so before they do a preview, say where the ships are sailing, new destinations and ports etc. Should get something official from Thomson soon then. :D

yep…it’s a little odd….that we haven’t heard a peep out of them at all this year??:confused:

usually they do at least announce that there will be an imminent exciting announcement

but Escape is not a Thomson ship, or at least not Thomson style. so if it is only Escape in the Canaries it means Thomson have essentially abandoned the Canaries.

Very true. Tenerife's port schedules did have Island Escape booked in from January, but these schedules are offline at the moment so can't check. I would have thought they'd put Majesty in the Canaries, but I suppose it depends on whether they're adding a new destination or not. I'm guessing the Red Sea isn't returning for next year.

I would suspect a homport to be either jamaica or dom rep again?

hope its jamaica....i would be on that ship in a heartbeat

other ports of call could be: cozumel, hopefully roatan & cuba:cool: probably/definitely dom rep maybe even costa rica (could they get down there in a week?)

Geo, I have it on good authority it is definitely Jamaica ;) so get ready to book :D

Geo, I have it on good authority it is definitely Jamaica ;) so get ready to book :D

Ooh, do tell us more!!! :D

I noticed that there was no info given out today regarding itineraries, so release date probably won't be next week but the week after, Thursday 14 Nov I should think (for long haul anyway)