Winter 2014/15 Itineraries

WINTER 2014/15 LONGHAUL ITINERARIES

Thomson Dream

Cuban Fusion departs from Montego Bay Jamaica and visits, Calicia Playa del Carmen, Mexico, Havana Cuba; and Georgetown, Grand Cayman.

Mayan Treasures departs from Montego bay Jamaica and visits Roatan, Honduras; Belize City Belize*; Costa Maya, Mexico; and Cozumel, Mexico.

Mexican Medley departs from Montego bay Jamaica and visits Roatan, Honduras; Belize City Belize*; Costa Maya, Mexico; and Cozumel, Mexico

*Falmouth replaces Belize on two itineraries and there is a change in port order

Pride of Panama departs from Montego Bay Jamaica and visits Cartagena, Colombia; San Blas, Panama; Colon, Panama; Puerto Limon, Costa Rica.

Thomson Celebration

Tropical Delights departs from Bridgetown Barbados and visits Illes des Saintes, Guadeloupe;

Castries, St Lucia; Kingstown, St Vincent; St George’s, Grenada; and Scarborough, Tobago.

Latin Gems departs from Bridgetown Barbados and visits Castries, St Lucia; Willemstad, Curacao; Oranjestad, Aruba; Kralendijk, Bonnaire; and St George’s, Grenada.

Caribbean Treasures departs from Bridgetown Barbados and visits Philipsburg, St Maarten; Basseterre, St Kitts; Tortola, British Virgin Islands; St John’s, Antigua; and Rosseau, Dominica.

NEW PORTS

Thomson Dream:

Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Roatan, Honduras

Costa Maya, Mexico

Belize City, Belize

Cartagena, Colombia

San Blas, Panama

Colon, Panama

Puerto Limon, Costa Rica

La Romana, Dominican Republic

Montego Bay, Jamaica

Thomson Celebration:

Pointe-a-Pitre Guadeloupe

Edited by Sailaway487

You can upgrade to AI for £10 per person per night.

wow!

honestly thoms I take back everything I said about you :o

balconies, cuba, montego bay :cool: ai for £10 a night!! flipping eck....it'll be a new ship next?

thoms ....i'd like to shake you by the hand....really I would:)

Edited by geomagot

One thing to note, all Montego Bay itineraries include only 4 ports (3 regarding the overnight in Havana), so 2 days at sea. I guess this is the sacrifice though of having to sail somewhere new that is quite a distance away from the home port. Would prefer only one day at sea, but I think being able to get to places like Panama it's worth the two days. :D

I couldn't get the link to work with the 'www.' in it. This worked for me though:

http://communicationcentre.thomson.co.uk/News/JAMAICAN-ME-CRAZY-THOMSON-CRUISES-WINTER-2014-15-LAUNCH-1a5.aspx

Baggers

Thanks! I've edited now. Had problems trying to add the link in before, kept not recognising it so just added a www. :D

We have recently returned from a Panama Canal transit cruise, the closer we got to central America the wetter and more humid the weather with cracking thunderstorms, at one point it felt like drinking the air! I very much doubt the Dream would do a partial transit of the canal, but will offer tours to Gatum locks from colon,very interesting eco rain forests in costa rica just be prepared for the rain!!

Lorraine

WINTER 2014/15 LONGHAUL ITINERARIES

Thomson Dream

Cuban Fusion departs from Montego Bay Jamaica and visits, Calicia Playa del Carmen, Mexico, Havana Cuba; and Georgetown, Grand Cayman.

Mayan Treasures departs from Montego bay Jamaica and visits Roatan, Honduras; Belize City Belize*; Costa Maya, Mexico; and Cozumel, Mexico.

Mexican Medley departs from Montego bay Jamaica and visits Roatan, Honduras; Belize City Belize*; Costa Maya, Mexico; and Cozumel, Mexico

*Falmouth replaces Belize on two itineraries and there is a change in port order

Pride of Panama departs from Montego Bay Jamaica and visits Cartagena, Colombia; San Blas, Panama; Colon, Panama; Puerto Limon, Costa Rica.

Thomson Celebration

Tropical Delights departs from Bridgetown Barbados and visits Illes des Saintes, Guadeloupe;

Castries, St Lucia; Kingstown, St Vincent; St George’s, Grenada; and Scarborough, Tobago.

Latin Gems departs from Bridgetown Barbados and visits Castries, St Lucia; Willemstad, Curacao; Oranjestad, Aruba; Kralendijk, Bonnaire; and St George’s, Grenada.

Caribbean Treasures departs from Bridgetown Barbados and visits Philipsburg, St Maarten; Basseterre, St Kitts; Tortola, British Virgin Islands; St John’s, Antigua; and Rosseau, Dominica.

WOW! Which one to choose? :). Lost for words!

Thank Sailaway, I love winter holidays. I just hope I can do my two favourite itineraries btb. If not I'll suffer in silence and do the other one the year after.;)

Geo, you will have to calm down the £10 ai is only on Celebration, because they know we'll all want to do the new destinations.

Geo, you will have to calm down the £10 ai is only on Celebration, because they know we'll all want to do the new destinations.

dratt!....but......I fancy one of those balconies too!?....now this is going to be a dilemma:(

seems I have to make a choice between a balcony or montego bay (I have enough of a time deciding between scrambled or fried)…….(grrrrrr) I blame you thoms:rolleyes::D:cool:

Now that the info regarding next winters itineraries is out, it would seem like the perfect timing for a Q&A.

i was just thinkin that myself sailaway

wondering if the ss...oopps! sorry I mean thoms would goose step (sorry toddle) over here from thoms towers

i will have to be….(gulp)….. nice to them :eek: (and you too kalos ;):D you're name is also on zee list kalos ;):D )....they have given us virtually everything (ok a few things) that we asked for and wanted....this is not good:D

i was just thinkin that myself sailaway

wondering if the ss...oopps! sorry I mean thoms would goose step (sorry toddle) over here from thoms towers

i will have to be….(gulp)….. nice to them :eek: (and you too kalos ;):D you're name is also on zee list kalos )....they have given us virtually everything (ok a few things) that we asked for and wanted....this is not good:D

Panama and Central America has been mentioned a lot on this forum and how people wished Thomson to sail there, and kudos to them, now they've got the Dreamliner and the ability to do more flights to Jamaica, they've given it us. Clearly they do listen. ;):D

tbh sailaway I really am v impressed with thoms right now

brand new state of the art aircraft

montego bay, cuba...... fantastic...good call thoms

balconies....yep that will be fab

making the ai better value....well I'm gobsmaked truth be told

gobsmacked that they are listening (not your average global capitalist company....thats for sure)

I hope it all works well for them....and us

Thank Sailaway, I love winter holidays. I just hope I can do my two favourite itineraries btb. If not I'll suffer in silence and do the other one the year after.;)

Where is this from nothing on thomson

Just read on a Cruise Deals that not only will they offer £50 onboard spending per person for Thomson Dream sailings, but also free all inclusive upgrade. Not sure on how true that is. Perhaps the free AI is for transatlantic cruises?

They seem to be really pushing cruise and stay this time, particularly Sensatori Jamaica. Apparently cruise and stay is worth 30% of the business now!

Thomson Celebration will be adults only in January 2015.

Just read on a Cruise Deals that not only will they offer £50 onboard spending per person for Thomson Dream sailings, but also free all inclusive upgrade. Not sure on how true that is. Perhaps the free AI is for transatlantic cruises?

They seem to be really pushing cruise and stay this time, particularly Sensatori Jamaica. Apparently cruise and stay is worth 30% of the business now!

Thomson Celebration will be adults only in January 2015.

Now that would be unbelievable!, but quite acceptable :). I'd book early for that......and I don't drink!!!

Edited by happy v

I like the itinerary on the Pride of Panama cruise, visited there previously with Princess when doing the Panama Canal, especially as it includes Limon in Costa Rica, with Sloths and monkey's jumping from tree to tree .