Grass Lawn on Celebrity ships - like or dislike?

cruisetrail

Do you like the grass lawn or prefer something else?  

404 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the grass lawn or prefer something else?

• 1. I like the lawn. Let it be where it is.
    • 2. No. I would like an aft pool area instead.
    • 3. No. I would suggest something else instead of the lawn.

False!

The area around the "sliding Dome cover" is not usable; the forward deck area is private for paying members of the "Cabana Club"; there are a few areas on the side of the aft portion of the ship, away from the pool areas; 1/2 of the mid-pool area is private cabanas and that area is so noisy and hot because it is too protected, except is cold climates; the aft pool area is nice, but very crowded.

I will give you the wrap around promenade deck -- very nice, Celebrity should add this to their next generation of ships! The reason this alleviates crowding on the sun decks is because HAL customers TEND to be a BIT older.

I've cruised HAL nine times and Celebrity 23 times -- since the introduction of the "S" class of ships, HAL is in a downward spiral and can no longer compete with Celebrity. Deck space is not a problem on Celebrity!

Enjoy!

Kel:)

Have you been on HAL Signature ships or maybe saw videos or photos?

Sure. And I found that "forward deck area is private for paying members of the "Cabana Club":eek:

So let's play games shall we. In order for anyone else to comment on a ship they must have cruised on that ship but when it comes to you commenting on certain ships the same rule doesn't count. I now see how you work. :rolleyes:

So let's play games shall we. In order for anyone else to comment on a ship they must have cruised on that ship but when it comes to you commenting on certain ships the same rule doesn't count. I now see how you work. :rolleyes:

No, you don't.

I just wonder how would you comment a nonsense about paid cabanas on Celebrity forward deck.

Um?:D

Thank heaven I have this character on my ignore list. Life is less contentious with him banished from my screen. :p

Have you cruised on the Reflection or maybe saw videos or photos?

I don't believe he has set foot on most of the ships that he has appointed himself as the CruiseCritic expert. Not once has he provided even a shred of proof that he's been on any of them. He's probably a jr. high school nerd who hides in his bedroom all night trolling the internet for cruise ship photos and posting his "expert" opinions. You should have seen the sideshow he put on regarding Reflection. Even before she was half completed, he had all the "expert" knowledge as to how completely useless her features were. :rolleyes:

So once again you try and steer clear of the questions to push your own agenda. Games... You're pretty good at playing them. :rolleyes:

I am perfectly good at ship facts.

One picture is worth 1000 "opinions".

So if someone says "false", he will have to answer follow up questions.

Dear kelmac, we are all listening.

I am really enjoying this conversation.:)

Just like herpes - you think he has finally gone away, but alas, he shows up again to ruin a good time. :mad:

LOL...so why did you ask the poster if they had cruised on a signature class ship? Why do they have to prove themselves to be right? You don't. You have a condescending attitude here with anyone that questions your so called expert advice. I think you can dish it out but have a very hard time taking it. Personally you're no longer worth my time. I see through you loud and clear. It's getting warm in from all the hot air.

I saw some photos of surgical procedures. I guess I am now an expert on surgical facts and should start performing them. Call my secretary and we'll make an appointment for your next operation: 800-385-6348 (800-FUL-OF IT).

LOL...so why did you ask the poster if they had cruised on a signature class ship? Why do they have to prove themselves to be right?

Same old funny thing.

This is in your logic that being on a ship proves something.

Actually the fact of being on a ship proves nothing at all.

And the post by someone who was on a ship but is posting absolutely wrong information is a confirmation #101.

I have posted tons of detailed information on cruise ships.

I have 10 pictures to back up every word I am posting.

And you know that.

So if someone is accusing me of posting false info - please be responsible for what you post.

I don't care if the poster was on the ship or not. It does not matter at all.

My question: where did one gets this "facts" from?

Resource please..:)

First-hand experience?

Beautiful!

So what does first-hand experience say about the forward sun deck?

After 49 cruises I take very few photos. I tend to enjoy my cruise experience and have never viewed my time onboard as a data gathering session to be used once I return home. This debate may be fun for you, but it's NOT my hobby!

Hope you find what ever it is you are looking for?

Kel:)

How about if we just give him the silent treatment? This thread does not further the mission of Cruise Critic.

Unfortunately there are some misguided people who have been tricked by his claims of being an expert, and actually value his nonsensical opinions. I fear he will never go away because of them.

I have also relegated him to the "ignore" dungeon.

To me the purpose of Cruise Critic is to provide useful, accurate information that is designed to enhance the cruising experience. When a thread fails to do that it should be removed. When a particular poster continues to make statements that are designed to merely promote a personal agenda, or simply "play games" that poster should be warned and if the behavior continues removed from the boards. That's my personal opinion.

Archived