For sailaway fans

rafinmd

No it isn't HAL, and it isn't Captain Henk, but still pretty nice. Captain Gus Andersson has just rotated back to the Enchantment of the Seas, sailing from Port Canaveral every Monday and Friday at 16:30. Several waves from the bridge today and about 10 good long toots. Something to hold us until the Eurodam comes to New York in 13 days.

Roy

No it isn't HAL, and it isn't Captain Henk, but still pretty nice. Captain Gus Andersson has just rotated back to the Enchantment of the Seas, sailing from Port Canaveral every Monday and Friday at 16:30. Several waves from the bridge today and about 10 good long toots. Something to hold us until the Eurodam comes to New York in 13 days.

Roy

thanks Roy - but what he is he doing there:eek:

Definitely will have to check in - hope the Chief sees this thread or it will be up to you to start one (oh the pressure:D)

thanks Roy - but what he is he doing there:eek:

Definitely will have to check in - hope the Chief sees this thread or it will be up to you to start one (oh the pressure:D)

The Chief is always lurkin!:) Though a little slow on typing after yesterday's repairs on left hand.:(

The Chief is always lurkin!:) Though a little slow on typing after yesterday's repairs on left hand.:(

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Can we wait thirteen days?

It's been three months, what's thirteen more days?:eek:

Good luck with recuperating, Chief! Glad you saw this thread...we'll all be ready to go for the Eurodam out of NYC!

Good luck with recuperating, Chief! Glad you saw this thread...we'll all be ready to go for the Eurodam out of NYC!

We are waiting for the Eurodam sailing out of Quebec City to Florida and you returning on the NA.

Thanks for the well wishes. A few drinks and wine and the hand is feeling much better tonight.

Index finger was bending down toward palm. New procedure instead of surgery is they inject you with a$3,500.00 drug one day and the next day you return and the Dupuytren contracture breaks in your hand when the doctor straighten's your finger.

I can now give the finger with my left hand!:D

We are waiting for the Eurodam sailing out of Quebec City to Florida and you returning on the NA.

Thanks for the well wishes. A few drinks and wine and the hand is feeling much better tonight.

Index finger was bending down toward palm. New procedure instead of surgery is they inject you with a$3,500.00 drug one day and the next day you return and the Dupuytren contracture breaks in your hand when the doctor straighten's your finger.

you are so BAD - sounds like you're taking the right pain med:D:D:D

Mes think you may have had one to many,:D. Can't wait for sailaways to start again.

Maybe if we have a sailaway, we can stop talking about calves liver and brussels sprouts!

Good point VictOrianna.

Thanks for the heads up Rafinmd.

Guess I missed it??

did I miss this?

Chief, hope you recover soon. Good luck with the finger....er...hand..:D

Does anyone know when Eurodam sails out of NY ?

Eurodam is in NY September 12 and October 2.

I don't think anybody "missed" anything. I didn't post until after it was over. I new it was about time for a Captain's rotation on the Enchantment but I didn't know it happened until the ship approached the camera and I heard the tooting. I thought it could have been yesterday or perhaps next week.

I hope someday Captain Gus gets moved to a Ft. Lauderdale ship and becomes part of the parade.

It looks like the first HAL Ft. Lauderdale sailaway is October 18, although the Zaandam appears to arrive October 3 and head off to drydock.

Roy

Archived