Gay male couple Sea Princess Aust - NZ

Hi, my partner and I have booked a Princess Cruise (the Sea Princess) for 14 nights Brisbane-New Zealand, round cruise, departing Brisbane Sunday 02 February 2014. If any other gay guys have booked on the same cruise and departing date, be great to hear from you. :) :)

Hi, my partner and I have booked a Princess Cruise (the Sea Princess) for 14 nights Brisbane-New Zealand, round cruise, departing Brisbane Sunday 02 February 2014. If any other gay guys have booked on the same cruise and departing date, be great to hear from you. :) :)

in the princess patter that comes out every night they have a meeting called Dr Bob & Dr Will that cater for the gay couples

in the princess patter that comes out every night they have a meeting called Dr Bob & Dr Will that cater for the gay couples

I think these particular meetings are Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings, :) but there are usually get-togethers for gay passengers. They will be listed in the Princess Patter.

I think these particular meetings are Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings, :) but there are usually get-togethers for gay passengers. They will be listed in the Princess Patter.

AT, i found a patter at home and the particular one is called LGBT plus they have a singles get together, they cater for everyone

i just rechecked the patter and it does say LGBT, after a couple of people said GLBT....doesnt really matter how the letters come out as its all the same

Hi as the others have said they have get-to-gathers for GLBT passengers. Don't know what they call them on Princess but on P&O they are called 'Friends of Dorothy'. I am sure you guys will have a great time and meet some great new friends, straight and gay.

Welcome to CC guys. Have you cruised before? It's very addictive! :D

On Princess, it is GLBT or a different mix of those letters, but I'm fairly sure they have meetups every day if you wish. Enjoy your cruise - we are on the 13th March Sea Princess cruise around NZ next year.

Hi and thanks for your message. Have to say though that either of us are Alcoholics so certainly will not be needing any 'Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings' on board or off. :) But be great to catch up with any other gay passenger's on board our cruise and of course straights who are gay friendly, keeping in mind not all are as we found on our last cruise on board the Celebrity Millennium around Asia. This will be our 5th cruise so we are still 'novice's' compared to some other cruisers.

Hi and thanks for your message. Have to say though that either of us are Alcoholics so certainly will not be needing any 'Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings' on board or off. :) But be great to catch up with any other gay passenger's on board our cruise and of course straights who are gay friendly, keeping in mind not all are as we found on our last cruise on board the Celebrity Millennium around Asia. This will be our 5th cruise so we are still 'novice's' compared to some other cruisers.

We have met several gay couples on cruises and I haven't noticed anyone being 'gay unfriendly'. I am sure you will have a great time with other gay couples and also the straight couples on the cruise.

Do you know if the Sea Princess issues a chocolate on the pillow at night for all Stateroom categories or do I have to take our own box of chocolates for the evening 'chocky nibble', before lights out!?

you should get one every night off your steward

Thanks for the chocolate comment much appreciated. Just one other thing, since we have never cruised with the Princess Line before, we have an ocean view cabin, C302, on the Caribe Deck (deck 9) and wanted to know if the Sea Princess has bathrobes in every cabin category are if that is reserved only for the Balcony classes. Hate to take a bathrobe and find that they are supplied while on the 14 night cruise.

Thanks for the chocolate comment much appreciated. Just one other thing, since we have never cruised with the Princess Line before, we have an ocean view cabin, C302, on the Caribe Deck (deck 9) and wanted to know if the Sea Princess has bathrobes in every cabin category are if that is reserved only for the Balcony classes. Hate to take a bathrobe and find that they are supplied while on the 14 night cruise.

if you dont have one in your cabin you can ask your steward for one

Hi guys, shame you're not on the October Sun Princess cruise...we are taking our daughter with her same sex partner.

we are proud "Gay" parents wearing the rainbows.........lol!

Correct Princess runs a GLBT get together every night about 4.30pm for pre-dinner drinks usually in one of the cocktail bars, if I remember correctly. We attended one but unfortunately it wasn't attended by many people.

Hope you both have a fantastic time anyway because I know we will!

Thanks to all. Being gay guys we are familiar with 'friends of Dorothy' and its good to know that the Sea princess will also have this social get together on board. If there are any other gay guys who would like to meet up with us on board feel free to contact us, be good to hear from you. :)

Thanks to all. Being gay guys we are familiar with 'friends of Dorothy' and its good to know that the Sea princess will also have this social get together on board. If there are any other gay guys who would like to meet up with us on board feel free to contact us, be good to hear from you. :)

Don't forget to join the rollcall for your cruise and meet people that way before you embark

hi guys...you might want to check the auckland pride calendar, we have our parade and stuff in feb, usually timed to be a week or so before sydney mardis gras so should be around the time you are calling into port......

regards Roscoe

Hi there Yvonne and Colin we have joined Facebook Rollcall but all very 'double dutch' to us. We are not great Facebook fans but we will give it another go just for the cruise.

We are on fb roll call but find the roll call here on cruise critic to be better

Trust this helps :)

We are on fb roll call but find the roll call here on cruise critic to be better

Trust this helps :)

Meant to ask you is this particular page for the Princess Cruises Roll Call for 02 February 2014 cruise on the Sea Princess or is there another page that we should be viewing comments etc. on?

Archived