Allure Stateroom 12550 and 12552 connecting or not

Jmillsarch

I just booked a cruise on Allure with D3 balcony staterooms 12550 and 12552. We have 2 small children so we need connecting staterooms. The system shows 12550 and 12552 as connecting, and the deck plan on the booking page shows them as connecting. But, if you go to the ship page of RC's website, the deck plans there do not show them as connecting.

Also, I did a fake booking for Oasis, and none of the deck plans show these rooms as connecting, but when you try and book these rooms, it shows up that they are connecting.

I specifically asked the Crown and Anchor rep. while I was booking if these were connecting and she said yes.

Has anyone out there ever had these rooms or had any experience similar to this?

Thanks!

12550.jpg.73d23bbe3a51e39b5dc816491ebe8f71.jpg

12550a.jpg.96482704890bc450ec842133feff8d38.jpg

There are some other connecting D3 staterooms we could move to, but this is the perfect location for us. We want to be close to the kids club on deck 14, but we don't want to be on deck 14 and worry about being under the pool deck. This location is just one flight down from the kids club making it perfect for us.

Is there anyone "higher up" I could call and get confirmation that these are connecting staterooms?

Archived