registering for CC

carri cruiser

The easiest hing to do is to sign up for a new email account that she will use for Cruise Critic only.

Several years ago, my main email account was a Hotmail account. I don't know how it happened, but someone in Brazil got the same email account and used it for quite a few Internet sites. (I determined it was Brazil because I got a ton of email advertisements for places of business in Brazil. I contacted Hotmail and they couldn't do anything about it.)

I just got a new email account.

If all of the suggestions fail, click on the red triangle in the upper right hand corner of each post and ask the CC host for assistance.

You don't see the red triangle unless you are logged in. You can't log in unless you are registered. The person is having trouble registering.

See where I'm going with this???

That is strange if she keeps getting the message that her e-mail has already been used and yet she has never registered here before.

Sounds like she needs to talk to someone in Seattle.

Have her call Ship Services at 1-800-541-1576 and hopefully they can tell her what to do.

Seattle won't be able to solve any Cruise Critic problems.

You don't see the red triangle unless you are logged in. You can't log in unless you are registered. The person is having trouble registering.

See where I'm going with this???

EXACTLY!!! for someone that is not really very techi, it would be nice to have instructions to be able to register for CC, :)

Is she resistent to doing the easy route to get to her goal? :D

That solution should work so worth a try........ Yes? :)

Once she gets herself registered, she will see the red triangle and can then communicate with Host Walt and try to work out what her initial problem with her e-mail address is. She can hopefully at that point change it to whatever she wants if Host Walt agrees.

Archived