HAL "Welcome Home" e-mail ....

sail7seas

Is HAL still sending the 'Welcome Home' e-mail offering OBC if you book another cruise within 30 days of returning from your cruise?

Anyone get one recently?

We were on the same cruise as you and have not as yet received the offer. I keep looking for it to show up in my email.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We were on the same cruise as you and have not as yet received the offer. I keep looking for it to show up in my email.

Thanks, Crazy for Cats,

I was hoping someone from our cruise would comment.

Got the offer a few days after our July cruise on the Nieuw Amsterdam. Even though we already had a cruise booked with a FCC, our TA was able to get the promotion added on to our already booked cruise and got the Explore4 package added as well. Very Happy with our TA :D

Is HAL still sending the 'Welcome Home' e-mail offering OBC if you book another cruise within 30 days of returning from your cruise?

Anyone get one recently?

I seem to remember something, after we got home from our Prinsendam cruise in March..It was called the ZPM promotion..Thought it was more like 60 days..Not exactly sure though.. I've searched my folders, but can't find it..

Betty

I seem to remember something, after we got home from our Prinsendam cruise in March..It was called the ZPM promotion..Thought it was more like 60 days..Not exactly sure though.. I've searched my folders, but can't find it..

Betty

and I've always gotten them a couple of weeks after I get back. It's now been almost a month. I'm wondering if it's because I already have three cruises booked. BTW the promo codes are ZPN and ZPN. Might work even if you didn't get the email. I'd try.

Yes, those are the Promo Codes.

I know we can ask our TA/PCC for the promo and get it applied but I was curious if they were still sending the e-mail. And, Yes....... 60 days sounds correct; not 30 days.

Thanks to those who commented.

We have a number of FCD's unused so we did not purchase more this cruise nor did we book anything while on board but we never do. I never book with the FCC.

Jake,

Wayne and I have received two emails and two snail mail letters with the offer.

HAL must like us better. Nanananananaaaaaaaa!

Sandy

Jake,

Wayne and I have received two emails and two snail mail letters with the offer.

HAL must like us better. Nanananananaaaaaaaa!

Sandy

The only thing Hal seems to like about me is my money:rolleyes:. With my medical issues this summer I have no motivation to book anything. Maybe they'll like me better when I don't have so many cruises booked.

This question came up on one of Roll Calls. We called our Hal Personal Cruise Critic for clarification.

The letter is usually only sent to those who did not book or make a Future Cruise Deposit while on-board during the cruise. The OBC is only given once for either booking on-board or by booking from the letter mailed out.

They cannot be duplicated.

Anyone get one recently?

Yes we did. Got off our last cruise Dec 9th, booked in January and got the credit on top of the Suite OBC and now the Stock OBC and we used our FCD to pay the deposit.

Joanie

This question came up on one of Roll Calls. We called our Hal Personal Cruise Critic for clarification.

The letter is usually only sent to those who did not book or make a Future Cruise Deposit while on-board during the cruise. The OBC is only given once for either booking on-board or by booking from the letter mailed out.

Just pushing this forward as this is the policy according to Hal.

That is us.

We did not book a future cruise while aboard nor did we purchase FCD's as we already have some.

I know the codes and were we to make a booking in the 60 days designated, I would expect it to be applied. They have done so in the past when we did not get the letter.

Thanks.

I was on the same cruise as you and I did get the letter. It came from a personal cruise consultant. It came 3 days after the cruise ended. We did not book any future cruises on board nor did we purchase any FCD's. And, we don't have any waiting to be used.

I actually meant to purchase a FCD, but they were busy every time we went by and we never got to it.

Debbie

Right, well that explains why we haven't had such a letter for years - we've always booked or purchased a FCD on each cruise. Interestingly, we didn't on the one we just completed, so hopefully we will get a letter. I'll report back.;)

Archived