Molecular Bar Reflection

allegiant

My understanding from an earlier thread is that the menu is changing in the Molecular Bar which is great. The drinks were fairly good, but for the most part too sweet and/or fruity.

They do have some savory ones as well (well, more savory than

sweet;))

Junior made us this cocktail based on guacamole and agave, which I hated before and after this drink. But during the drink...wow. Maybe the best thing I've ever had.

I tasted one with the Avocado.....and I have to say....(in my opinion)

it was YUKKY:eek:........I just did not like the texture or the flavor and

I normally love avocados!

LOIS, Jr. Merino was onboard trying out the new Avocado Mezcal. I told him he should call it a Guactail. And I thought the rim should have had crushed Doritos.

My favorite is the Pisco Cocktail. A little bit tart. And you can also ask them to make a Pisco Sour. OMG to die for, and I don't even like brandy; but they have to go get egg whites, which they'll happily do if they're not too busy.

What is nice about the premium package is that you can try every drink at the Molecular bar and determine what drink you like or prefer. Personally I am glad that I had the package because I did try everyone and found that none of them appealed or tasted good to me. I rarely drank more than a few sips from any of them and would have been really disappointed if I would have had to pay for it.

The presentations are nice but I didn't find any worth recommending, but then again we all have different tastes as there are many other things that people rave about that don't appeal to me.

:D

Archived