New Level between D+ & Pinnacle

nelblu

Thank you Patti, but only in the CL is there a full bar and beer. The Diamond Lounges we have been in only offer wine and soft drinks. (Has this changed?) Also the CL has a specialty coffee maker, computer access and of course the actual Concierge with all of the services he/she offers -- not just the word. I'm sure I've missed some other perks too but the point is that taking it away once D+ has earned it is not fair. (Might not be so bad if it had not happened to us twice already.)

Enjoy you cruise, as I know you will.

There is no computer access in the Concierge Lounge of any Voyager or Freedom class ship.

There ARE computers in the Diamond Lounges of Freedom class ships.

I have not yet experienced a Diamond Lounge on a Voyager class ship.

If you recall, that's exactly what We had no new benefits in January, 2011, when Pinnacle was announced -- not until the Pinnacle Event dinner at Richard Fain's in November, 2011, was the Gold card introduced, with the addition of the benefits mentioned in previous posts here. While it is primarily a recognition, it is and always has been a tier level.

Is dinner with Fain Pinnacle Perk ? :):)

Thank you Patti, but only in the CL is there a full bar and beer. The Diamond Lounges we have been in only offer wine and soft drinks. (Has this changed?) Also the CL has a specialty coffee maker, computer access and of course the actual Concierge with all of the services he/she offers -- not just the word. I'm sure I've missed some other perks too but the point is that taking it away once D+ has earned it is not fair. (Might not be so bad if it had not happened to us twice already.)

Enjoy you cruise, as I know you will.

All Diamond Lounges offer a full bar on Oasis, Freedom and Voyager class (where fitted).

There is no computer access in the Concierge Lounge of any Voyager or Freedom class ship.

We have on Mariner and it's just like the location of the Diamond Lounges on Freedom class, deck 14 in the Viking Crown.

7911932346_2c7e0ffac0_z.jpg

7911934462_268d9114ba_z.jpg

All Diamond Lounges offer a full bar on Oasis, Freedom and Voyager class (where fitted)...

And all Vision (as soon as Vision completes the current dry dock) and Radiance class too, except for Jewel.

Oasis class has computers in the Concierge Lounge.

Mariner has computers in the Diamond Lounge.

5 seems low. just flew back from Fla and did a B2B. 1st leg 18 Pinnacle. 2nd leg 21 Pinnacle. did 4 on the Explorer between 6 to 12 for each cruise. Explorer to NE this Sept. 21 pinnacle. out of Baltimore b2b---more than 10 pinnacle each time. and most of them----"mum"

lately more and more Pinnacle.

We were on the Freedom at the end of August, there were 14 Pinnacle members on board.

Yep, Allure on September 8 had 9 Pinnacles, most didn't talk to each other nor discuss points.

That is kind of sad thing to say. They are really nice people and very helpful.

Give a lot of good advice on the CC.

They are like any other people on CC, some are really nice, a few not so nice. Some give good advice, some not so much.

It was meant to be humorous, to go along with Clarea's secret Pinnacle lounge comment.

Sherri:)

I think you have to know the Pinnacle handshake to get in.:D

Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the most important-est cruisers in the world, known as The Pinnacle, who run every Royal ship in the world, including the cruise compasses, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

So who's in this Pinnacle Level?

The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went drydock. Oh, I hated the Colonel with his wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the most important-est cruisers in the world, known as The Pinnacle, who run every Royal ship in the world, including the cruise compasses, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

So who's in this Pinnacle Level?

The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went drydock. Oh, I hated the Colonel with his wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

Feel better now?

They are like any other people on CC, some are really nice, a few not so nice. Some give good advice, some not so much.

It was meant to be humorous, to go along with Clarea's secret Pinnacle lounge comment.

Some have a sense of humor some not so much.

You are talking about a Diamond Event. From this link http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/Flyers/12028421_Revit_QuickReference_Guide.pdf you can see which ships have had a "true" Diamond Lounge added during their enhancements and which ships will eventually have a Diamond Lounge. Vision is currently in dry dock have her enhancements added.

On those ships that have had a Diamond Lounge added, you get the same amenities as you do in the CL from a Specialty Coffee Machine that is usually available 24/7, continental breakfast, cocktail hour with the same offerings as you will find in the CL and a dedicated Diamond Concierge.

See why I have to read your posts?

Thank you for the information.

Merle

Archived