Reduced Cruises

icat2000

Not that I can go. Sniff.

But I saw this on Australian cruising online site. And if I had nothing to do or wasn't already cruising I might be tempted.

Queen Victoria

Santiago to Sydney

9 February

23 nights

Inside $1949 or Solo $3396.Would depend on what the flight to Santiago would cost.

Also same site I got an email from has Voyager Of The Seas 24 October 2013 Twin From $998 pp Singapore to Brisbane 12 nights

Some deals starting to appear.

Also if you want a short cruise Syd to Brisbane on the Dawn Princess $199 pp 11 Oct 13

But I saw this on Australian cruising online site. And if I had nothing to do or wasn't already cruising I might be tempted.

Queen Victoria

Santiago to Sydney

9 February

23 nights

Inside $1949 or Solo $3396.Would depend on what the flight to Santiago would cost.

Also same site I got an email from has Voyager Of The Seas 24 October 2013 Twin From $998 pp Singapore to Brisbane 12 nights

Some deals starting to appear.

Also if you want a short cruise Syd to Brisbane on the Dawn Princess $199 pp 11 Oct 13

yes they have some good deals but RCI has some lousy deals too, 2 nights on the Radiance inside cabin for $641 plus some others too

Queen Victoria

Santiago to Sydney

9 February

23 nights

That is a fantastic price for Cunard. They are starting to reduce prices for solos which is great.

Queen Victoria

Santiago to Sydney

9 February

23 nights

SARAH

STOP!!! DON"T BOOK THAT CRUISE!!!!

BECAUSE!!!!! ----

on the Cunard AUS website it is only $1799 for an inside !!! :) :)

However , the airfares to Santiago are a bit XXXXXXy. But QV is a beautiful ship. We liked her better than the newer QE

Barry

SARAH

BECAUSE!!!!! ----

However , the airfares to Santiago are a bit XXXXXXy. But QV is a beautiful ship. We liked her better than the newer QE

Barry

Indeed airfares to Santiago are pricey. If you have 48,000 Qantas FF points you can get a flight Sydney-Santiago for around $320, the taxes. Which is what we did for our flight Syd to Santiago to begin our next adventure next February, on LAN/Qantas codeshare, for two of us total 96000 FF points plus $640 total taxes. Otherwise if you have to pay the total fare I just checked on Qantas site, around $2300 per person in economy.

Indeed a 14 hour flight, Sydney to Santiago is dearer than the 23 days cruise on QV - Santiago to Sydney.

SARAH

BECAUSE!!!!! ----

Barry

Nah. I can't book it. Too many other cruises I have booked in January and in April. Hopefully, someone else can take advantage of the deals.

Just shows you, if your not fussed out cabins you can bag some deals out there.

I've got both the Celebrity Century repo and Carnival Legend repo on watch list. I'm going to see what price they when I get back from Europe. At the moment you can get the Century for around $4K solo inside. I think the Legend is around $3.5K

Melbourne to Santiago fare yikes 2400.

We flew QF from Sydney to Santiago last year on the way to join the Celebrity Galapagos. We got Y+ seats on sale. The problem with flying one way is that there is a premium and it is almost the same as return (especially where it is on sale) unless you have FF points to use.

Archived