Oasis - Johnny Rockets

It's primarily burgers and fries, = greasy:rolleyes:

"Greasy"....of coarse. It's a 50's Diner :D They get a pass in this venue.

It's burgers, fries and onion rings. Sure it's going to be greasy. :rolleyes:

Wow, you guys... if you read my comment, I said some people said the breakfast is greasy. I know it stands to reason the rest of the menu would be too - lunch and dinner. Gee. :(

Wow, you guys... if you read my comment, I said some people said the breakfast is greasy. I know it stands to reason the rest of the menu would be too - lunch and dinner. Gee. :(

So, you don't think bacon is greasy? :confused:

I had a ham and cheese omelette with potatoes I did not find it to be greasy at all, I had read the potatoes were greasy, I think in Daghis review? I thought they were good, much better than WJ. OP, try it and see for yourself.

Went to JR's at peak breakfast time (cruise mates had already eaten)since I didn't feel like the battle up in the windjammer, this was about 9:00 am on a sea day. No wait, plenty of tables outside. It was a little breezy, but that first sip of hot coffee in the sea breeze was pure enjoyment. Breakfast menu, as you can see, is limited, but is served really fast and HOT!

Does anyone have a menu for wipeout cafe?

They don't have a menu that I can recall. It's like a mini-buffet with the basics (eggs, bacon, potatoes, etc.), but they do have made-to-order omelets that they'll bring out to you when they're ready so you don't have to wait in there for them.

Archived