My sailaway swan song-Eurodam and Nieuw Amsterdam

rafinmd

Thanks, Yes Tom is doing better than a week ago today, hard to believe he had the Open Heart Surgery just last Sunday. He and our son just walked out the door to take a walk. Of course Tom has his walker :D

That is so wonderful to hear. I hope you are doing okay too.

Thanks, Yes Tom is doing better than a week ago today, hard to believe he had the Open Heart Surgery just last Sunday. He and our son just walked out the door to take a walk. Of course Tom has his walker :D

Our best wishes for his continued improvement! :)

It really is amazing the advances in medicine. So glad all is going well.

Why is Royal Princess still in port? Last year Princess was almost always first out. :confused:

I'm not sure what's going on. It doesn't appear to be a regular cruise and I think it's only 2 days. Might be a demo for TA's or something like that. Not listed on cruisetimetables, and there's no roll call on CC.

Per rkacruiser, sounds like my guess has some merit.

Roy

so good to hear that :)

Amazing - he's doing really well. He must be a tough guy!

Her sailing tonight is an introductory cruise for travel agents, media, etc.

I'm not sure what's going on. It doesn't appear to be a regular cruise and I think it's only 2 days. Might be a demo for TA's or something like that. Not listed on cruisetimetables, and there's no roll call on CC.

Per rkacruiser, sounds like my guess has some merit.

Roy

Yeah, that explains it. We got caught in a similar event on Celebrity Infinity... what a disaster that was.... :(

Those walkers are a god send after going thru surgery, other wise I'm not sure you could walk. Glad he is steadily improving.:)

Archived