My sailaway swan song-Eurodam and Nieuw Amsterdam

rafinmd

Happy Sailaway everyone! I have finally made it to one on time! Great to be back to our parties.

And yahoooo..... just got some sound from the webcam.

nice to see you here! Sound is really good.

Ina - come to the Caribbean - we can have a reunion!!

Well hop on our cruise then - Arthur can go diving and snorkeling and you get your cruise.:) Check out Maasdam - March 28/14 - 14 day Southern Caribbean - Georgian (gigianne) is coming along with some other 'angels'.

so I'm checking out the HAL site...prices are not that bad for that particular. Airfare is though :(

so I'm checking out the HAL site...prices are not that bad for that particular. Airfare is though :(

Georgina really liked Iceland Air - they seem to go to a lot of European cities. By chance do they service your area? If they do, they are worth checking out, apparently the premium economy is really decent. I've heard that from others as well.

Georgina really liked Iceland Air - they seem to go to a lot of European cities. By chance do they service your area? If they do, they are worth checking out, apparently the premium economy is really decent. I've heard that from others as well.

yep...we have gold status with Iceland air in fact. I like them alot we usually use them when flying to Boston.

We have flown Icelandair and would do so again without hesitation.

yep...we have gold status with Iceland air in fact. I like them alot we usually use them when flying to Boston.

Well I will cross my fingers that the prices get better.:D Would love to cruise with you again:D The 'angels' are staying at the Embassy Suites pre cruise.

Archived