My sailaway swan song-Eurodam and Nieuw Amsterdam

rafinmd

With so many people viewing/listening, we may be stressing the server quite a bit and causing intermittent issues with the audio/video. I've noticed the video seems to freeze from time to time also.

there have certainly been more - but that could account for the webcam freezes. Here I was blaming it on the new equipment:p It may also be the satellite no? with rain and stuff?

Saga class (their business class) is not that bad a price either. Very very nice. And the Saga lounge in Reykjavik is very nice as well. Totally worth it.

Absolutely. And they fly into Sanford-Orlando International rather than Orlando International, which is much, much easier to deal with!

there have certainly been more - but that could account for the webcam freezes. Here I was blaming it on the new equipment:p It may also be the satellite no? with rain and stuff?

At 1 point I saw 1321 viewers. There's been more, but there are so many variables between the location and each of our computers it really is hard to say.

Deb's uncle and aunt were just on her. They said it was something everyone should do at least once. They generally go for the smaller ships but were impressed with Allure.

I learned some time ago to never say never - and I'm sure it's an experience - it just doesn't call to us shall we say. I don't think I could lure DH on once he heard the number of people. Maybe when we are older (;)) and just want to be entertained on board and not get off in ports? Who am I kidding - we wouldn't cruise then.

Since I was really looking forward to the Nieuw Amsterdam sailing, I'm sorry they are the last part of the sandwich;).

Hopefully, it won't be long. QM2, on the other hand is delayed 1 1/2 hours, apparently because some flights were late. Oops, NA is almost 2 hours behind the planned departure.

Roy

Archived