Just Back From The Royal Princess Inaugural Med-T/A Cruise

Woobstr112G

Bob, thanks for posting your pictures! They were wonderful and I had such a good time viewing all of them. Brought back so many memories of the great ports we visited! :p

Wow love your pictures. What a treat for me to view them.

Thanks for the kind words.....:):):)

Bob

I really like your photos. It is helping in my decision whether to give the ship a chance. It is between Celebrity Reflection or Royal Princess. Am very disappointed by the greatly reduced balcony size though.

Ohhh a 1 star, they're not happy. Will be interesting to see how the others stack up.

And from an experienced Princess cruiser, too. My favourite line was about the Princess Theatre: "The seats have been jammed together like a U.S. Airways flight."

Apparently, given the lack of tray tables, the Theatre also subscribes to the airlines' prohibition on liquids.

And from an experienced Princess cruiser, too. My favourite line was about the Princess Theatre: "The seats have been jammed together like a U.S. Airways flight."

Apparently, given the lack of tray tables, the Theatre also subscribes to the airlines' prohibition on liquids.

An oft overheard reply to server when asked if wanted a drink was "not going to buy a drink if don't have place to put it."

Archived