dawn princess 15 November

Cruise day has arrived. On sky bus to airport for flight to sydney. The bus is full. I was one of the last one to get on. Pays to get tickets online.

Hopefully flight goes smoothly and the princess rep is there to pickme up at airport.

Leaving from white bay and i think it sails at 8 pm so plenty of time.

I have internet minutes on the ship so i try and update.

The cruise is full and there is a few going from this board.

Sarah

Onboard now. A little mixup as the wrong names were on the door, the bed made up incorrectly and a note welcoming us as gold cruisers. We aren't (yet). When I called the pursers desk they called me the other name. Oh well, I'm unpacked now and not budging.

The staff seem so very very nice. And the food in Horizon Court very nice.

Just waiting for muster. Announcement being made now.

Hi Pushka

I can see you in the double bed :)

Glad you are on - I had the same thing with names on a short cruise once as well - they set it up for the next person! Perhaps you can pretend you are gold cruisers.

Nice weather in Sydney so hope it follows you for the next few days.

Sitting in Perth QC waiting for flight home (via Adelaide) after a week working in the Pilbara.

I remember the buffet food was pretty good.

Weather here is rather stunning. Just 6.30am and having breakfast on the balcony shortly.

7uradega.jpg

About 90 minutes until berthing.

Departing at 8pm.

Thankyou for those pix Kiwi Cruiser. I'll use them (for personal use) later.

Hi Aussieflyer. Bought a nice little black jacket onboard for formal nights on QM2. Oh, and a gorgeous Eco watch. The prices are rather good onboard and duty free which surprised me. Another lady on our table bought a babyg watch which was $80 cheaper than the sale price she's been watching on land.

Icat, I did Zumba too. It thought it was a fantastic class. Did you stay for the whole session? I was dripping afterward and felt fantastic. Watch out Aussie Flyer. :).

Edited by Pushka

Yeap. I stayed for the whole class of zumba. I beleive there going to be a sailway party tonight.

Yep. Is that the one starting at 9pm though?

And open dinner. Much better.

You're port picture is better than mine Kiwi Kruiser. syme2e8u.jpg

Edited by Pushka

Weather here is rather stunning. Just 6.30am and having breakfast on the balcony shortly.

7uradega.jpg

About 90 minutes until berthing.

Departing at 8pm.

Thankyou for those pix Kiwi Cruiser. I'll use them (for personal use) later.

Hi Aussieflyer. Bought a nice little black jacket onboard for formal nights on QM2. Oh, and a gorgeous Eco watch. The prices are rather good onboard and duty free which surprised me. Another lady on our table bought a babyg watch which was $80 cheaper than the sale price she's been watching on land.

Icat, I did Zumba too. It thought it was a fantastic class. Did you stay for the whole session? I was dripping afterward and felt fantastic. Watch out Aussie Flyer. :).

Glad you are having a wonderful time and grabbing some bargains. I love Hobart over summer, the weather can be very nice, enjoy your day in port and then the sailaway.:D

Edited by MicCanberra

I had to check work emails as soon as I was back to local networks. Sigh.

Waiting on Princess bus to go to airport. Lineup for taxis is huge.

Four times my cruise card needed to be replaced. Must be my magnetic personality. :p.