Full length mirror in the cabin?

Can anyone tell me if there is a full length mirror in the cabins? Have to make sure I look presentable before I leave the cabin :D:D

Now I get it....on many of the cruises we have gone on....plenty of people looked 'unpresentable' --- now it can be blamed on the fact that their cabin came without a mirror. (LOL)

Edited by Paulette3028

That's why we book our lowly inside cabins.........to get a full length mirror.:p;) We have always had one, even in our balcony cabins.

Gwen :)

I have never seen a cabin without a full length mirror....clearly some people don't use them while on board (LOL). I find it difficult to believe that a JS did not have a mirror...it must have been located someplace, although not very obvious to the cruiser.

Now I get it....on many of the cruises we have gone on....plenty of people looked 'unpresentable' --- now it can be blamed on the fact that their cabin came without a mirror. (LOL)

LOL - whenever my friend's Jewish mother would encounter someone dressed "unpresentably" she would sigh and say "oh, they must be in mourning." We would laugh. Note - in the Jewish religion, a person in mourning traditionally covers all mirrors in the house.

LOL - whenever my friend's Jewish mother would encounter someone dressed "unpresentably" she would sigh and say "oh, they must be in mourning." We would laugh. Note - in the Jewish religion, a person in mourning traditionally covers all mirrors in the house.

I totally understood the connection to the Jewish mourning tradition. A friend of mine once commented that the way 'home builders' must be reducing the cost to build a new home, was to avoid putting in mirrored closet doors. Therefore leaving the burden to the new home owner...and the new home owner never goes out to buy and hang a full length mirror.

I have never seen a cabin without a full length mirror....clearly some people don't use them while on board (LOL). I find it difficult to believe that a JS did not have a mirror...it must have been located someplace, although not very obvious to the cruiser.

Um, Paulette. With all due respect, if a full length mirror had been in our JS last week, I would have certainly noticed. No, I was not inebriated for 11 nights, either. The spot where I am accustomed to "finding" it outside of the bathroom had a half mirror, with a counter and shelves 1/2 way down.

Jeesh.

Teddie

Edited by teddie

Um, Paulette. With all due respect, if a full length mirror had been in our JS last week, I would have certainly noticed. No, I was not inebriated for 11 nights, either. The spot where I am accustomed to "finding" it outside of the bathroom had a half mirror, with a counter and shelves 1/2 way down.

Jeesh.

Teddie

Yes, how could someone possibly miss seeing a full length mirror?

JS cabins on Vision class ships only have half a mirror that is located outside the bathroom door.

Edited by cruisenfever