Holiday Greetings from Silversea

ScottToronto

Good afternoon,

Did anyone receive a Christmas card or email from Silversea this year? I remember the days when we received a card in the mail. It was a nice gesture. Yes, I understand that everyone is cutting back on sending cards in the mail but an email doesn't cost a cent.

Not a big deal but small personal touches is what differentiated Silversea from the rest of the luxury cruise lines.

Anyway,

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all my friends on CC.

Wishing you great health, happiness, joy, peace and love.........may 2014 find you onboard of the beautiful Silversea ships.

Best of wishes and a small prayer for our dear friend Judy Abbott.

ScottToronto

I got an email, actually two, but one was addressed to my husband. They were nice.

Don't want a card through the post. Waste of money IMO, and I am going to advise charities that I do ate to not to waste money sending me cards this next year or I will stop donating. Very annoying.

oh my god.....this is what you call a nice touch? And it has something to do with an on board luxury experience? I received two cards, too. One postal, one e-mail. Nice touch.....it's a sales tool.

Obviously you're extra special to receive both postal and e-cards. We know it's a sales tool.

So pleased some of you received a Christmas card - we didnt either in the mail nor by email. Maybe we havent done enough cruises this year?!!

Anyway may we wish all our Silversea cruise friends a very happy healthy and prosperous 2014, may we all have fair seas and blue skies on our upcoming 2014 cruises, and a heartfelt prayer for Judy Abbott.

Kindest regards

Master Echo

So pleased some of you received a Christmas card - we didnt either in the mail nor by email. Maybe we havent done enough cruises this year?!!

Anyway may we wish all our Silversea cruise friends a very happy healthy and prosperous 2014, may we all have fair seas and blue skies on our upcoming 2014 cruises, and a heartfelt prayer for Judy Abbott.

Kindest regards

Master Echo

You can share mine as well .....

:)

Kindest regards

Master Echo

Not to ec... ahem... repeat your sentiments, but right back at you. Hope that 2014 is a great year for everyone, and happy travels!

• 2 weeks later...
We are in the UK, have three cruises booked ... no Christmas card or e message.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry I am a bit late with this one but have only just returned from Christmas on Spirit to find no card on my mat no e-mail and nothing delivered on board. This is after 3 other cruises during 2013 so would suggest you brace yourself of disappointment again this year.

We both received an email card and, as we were onboard Whisper for Christmas (review pending), we received a card from the ship and a lovely "Happy Holidays" photo from our butler and suite attendant.

I'm in the "no paper cards, thanks" camp. Electronic is fine. We also prefer electronic tickets.

We haven't received either an e-card or one by post. We both receive promotional emails and brochures and offers in the post. In fact we just received a 2015 Voyages brochure on Saturday.

We haven't sailed SS for approx 2 years, you'd think they would want to be trying to attract past guests, surely?

We both received an email card and, as we were onboard Whisper for Christmas (review pending), we received a card from the ship and a lovely "Happy Holidays" photo from our butler and suite attendant.

I'm in the "no paper cards, thanks" camp. Electronic is fine. We also prefer electronic tickets.

We're considering the same cruise for Christmas 2014, so I look forward to reading your review.

We haven't received either an e-card or one by post. We both receive promotional emails and brochures and offers in the post. In fact we just received a 2015 Voyages brochure on Saturday.

We haven't sailed SS for approx 2 years, you'd think they would want to be trying to attract past guests, surely?

My earlier one in the thread I accidently deleted - apologies - but in the Seasonal Spirit you can share mine .......

c43a90d29ec5367d418b69ed1d30f038_zps58ff4a30.jpg

Have a great New Year ....