Luggage Tags? PAPER? STAPLED? Really???

muzzy 10

we had our serendipity pouches for many years,they have gone through 9+ cruises and still look like new, best "cruisebuck" ever spend. We use plastic cable ties to attach to the luggage,they are better to use then the ones that come with the pouches. It is such a small investment to enjoy the start of a cruise, I would never fiddle around with staplers,plastic tape etc. what a waist of time:confused:

My pouches are still going strong and they've been on way more than 9 cruises. With us it's sometimes that many per year. ;)

I'm not sure why you need cable ties, since I find the tag ties to be fine. Then again I sometimes struggle with them, so next cruise I'll do one with ties too. But the little stapler still travels the world with me. You just never know. :D

I use plastic pouches that I purchased from a CC friend that work great. Like socks in the dryer however they seem to grow legs and disappear, on occasions, after several of my cruises. When this has occurred, I just run to staples for some clear strapping tape to put over the tags after which I staple them on. This option works as well as the luggage tag holders.....:):):)

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G

I printed the tags, folded as instructions show. Then used packing tape (probably scotch tape would work as well). Put a strip of tape on one end. Put a longer piece of tape on the other end and attached it so there was a length of the tape that could be folded over and onto the other side with the shorter piece of tape. I also folded over the long piece of tape on the end so I could easily pull it loose. Put these in my carry on. After getting the bags at the airport, pulled apart the tape put the tags on the bag handles and reattached the tape. Hope that this makes sense.

This is what we do, too. Works perfect!

I slide mine into a clear, plastic luggage tag holder. You can get them here, at Amazon, and lots of stores. Just look around

I have those as well...they work great!

Before I got the luggage tag holders, I either used them "plain" and folded like they instructed or I bought plastic laminate sheets and put it on the tags. Several ways of doing it...all seem to work! ;)