Eating ____? means Im on my Celebrity cruise??

tutuwahineLV

cream puff pastries from oceanview (although i missed them on this last cruise, never saw them once :( ) and not sure why but i look for the fruit tarts on every cruise! i always eat a ton of them.

all you can eat sushi at 5:30 and the mushroom ravioli in tuscan grille is the BEST i have ever had. that whole menu at that restaurant is amazing.

What I don't eat at home? I order any of the lamb dishes, usually excellent, the escargots, always a special latte w a croissant.

For breakfast, it's a smoothie off the SR menu or at the Aqua Cafe.

And wine every night!

Love the Bistro on 5. It's $5pp for anything on the menu and love the panini's and the cowboy crepes.

I could just keep listing....

Here are the dinings I make:

early breakfast

Lite Breakfast in our SR

Regular breakfast

Brunch

Lunch

Dunch (a snack between lunch and dinner but closer to lunch)

Linner (a bit more of a snack between dinner and lunch but closer to dinner)

Dinner

Evening snack

Late night snack

Did I miss anything?

Den

You forgot the Mast Grill burger at 3:30 each day,( after dunch but before linner), and what about the cheese and fruit plate brought to your room to nibble on while getting ready for dinner? Are you on a diet or something???:D

Black and white cookie from the Cova Cafe on the Century. It was my first one ever (they say you never forget your first ;)). I have tried others since and they just weren't the same. We are sailing on the Summit in two weeks (from tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!) so I hope they have them there too.

What I don't eat at home? I order any of the lamb dishes, usually excellent, the escargots, always a special latte w a croissant.

For breakfast, it's a smoothie off the SR menu or at the Aqua Cafe.

And wine every night!

Love the Bistro on 5. It's $5pp for anything on the menu and love the panini's and the cowboy crepes.

I could just keep listing....

Here are the dinings I make:

early breakfast

Lite Breakfast in our SR

Regular breakfast

Brunch

Lunch

Dunch (a snack between lunch and dinner but closer to lunch)

Linner (a bit more of a snack between dinner and lunch but closer to dinner)

Dinner

Evening snack

Late night snack

Did I miss anything?

Den

YES! You missed my favorite vacation meal of all time...Breakfast Dessert!

The Cowboy Crepe at Bistro on 5!!! My favorite food on Celebrity!

What does this consist of? Hoping Mom & I can get into Bistro on 5 when we board.

It's been several years since I was on X but we used to order the cheese and fruit plate as an appetizer in the MDR. Can you order this in a regular cabin as part of room service?

Sue

It's been several years since I was on X but we used to order the cheese and fruit plate as an appetizer in the MDR. Can you order this in a regular cabin as part of room service?

Sue

Yes. The last time we ordered them, they had both a cheese plate and a fruit plate on the TV room service menu.

They were small, single-serving size, so for 2 people, you would probably want to order 2 of each.

You can order them whenever you want them at any time of day.

But to get the famous Celebrity waffles, it is worth taking a walk up to the buffet.

Those are only available in the morning for breakfast, or at the sea day brunch.

Edited by varoo

Black and white cookie from the Cova Cafe on the Century. It was my first one ever (they say you never forget your first ;)). I have tried others since and they just weren't the same. We are sailing on the Summit in two weeks (from tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!) so I hope they have them there too.

Come on over and join the roll call!

Hi All,

Just curious, I am usually on another line, and Love love love their pretzel rolls. Havent' found anything like them in my real life, so thats the one thing that I always have, that totally reaffirms ...I"M ON VACATION! :D

Am 100 days from my first trip with Celebrity, what is the one food speciality that you'd recommend?? What is your favorite, that you can't or don't ever get at home??

We'll be on the Solstice, if that helps ....

Thanks for your suggestions.

Tutu

I never eat French fries at home but do splurge while on vacation. The ones on Celebrity up at the Mast Grill are well worth the splurge, too. Just awesome!!