Wall Hooks in Cabins

SadieN

I usually bring magnetic wall hooks from Harbor Freight. Not sure if they are strong enough for a jacket. I also found "S" hooks from Ace Hardware that fits over the closet rod. You can find less decorative ones from the 99 cent store.

No hooks in the cabin itself. Two in the bathroom. I've tried the peel & stick hooks that leave no residue behind and they never held my over-the-door shoe hanger full of stuff no matter where I put them (on walls, on balcony glass, etc.). I finally gave up and modified an over-the-door shoe hanger that fits the bathroom door.

Edited by DrivesLikeMario
sp

Are there wall hooks in the Sapphire cabins?

I know Carnival and HAL have wall hooks for jackets. Does the Sapphire?

Do not remember seeing any in our Golden cabin.

No wall hooks but then most Princess cabins are laid out differently. You enter the cabin and on the right (or left) is a large open closet area that doubles as a dressing area. I bring over-the-rod hooks that I use to hang up a robe and a lightweight laundry bag. Much better and neater than having clothing hanging in the living area of the cabin. Just do a search on Amazon for "over the rod hook" for options. They probably have them at Walmart and Target, too.

ImageUploadedByForums1390170644.161295.jpg.4d563ac359ea0476c5e18c38fcf31f27.jpg

No wall hooks but then most Princess cabins are laid out differently. You enter the cabin and on the right (or left) is a large open closet area that doubles as a dressing area. I bring over-the-rod hooks that I use to hang up a robe and a lightweight laundry bag. Much better and neater than having clothing hanging in the living area of the cabin. Just do a search on Amazon for "over the rod hook" for options. They probably have them at Walmart and Target, too.

Thanks for the pic. We were upgraded to one of the new suites on our Golden cruise last October so the layout was unusual and didn't remember seeing any hooks in our friend's cabins/closets either.

Thanks for the pic. We were upgraded to one of the new suites on our Golden cruise last October so the layout was unusual and didn't remember seeing any hooks in our friend's cabins/closets either.

Hi Sadie from the October cruise. How are you and your family doing? I am probably done with these short cruises for a little while.

I used the "S" hooks to hang over the shower door in the suite. The towel was right there when I was ready for it. They really do not make it easy access to the towels from the shower.

Hope to see you on another cruise.

Renee

The walls are magnetic.

I bought 4 heavy duty magnetic hooks at Home Depot and they hold EVERYTHING! (And then they go home with me for the next cruise with no damage to the walls)

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Super-Magnets-Handi-Hook-20-lb-Magnetic-Pull-Hook-07218HD/202639937#

Super Magnets Handi Hook 20 lb. Magnetic Pull Hook

Model # 07218HD

Store SKU # 455658

Write a review

Write the First Review

$2.98 / each

Store Only

Buy Online, Pick Up In Store Today

• 2 weeks later...
The neodymium magnet hooks purchased on Amazon. They held everything, including a (heavy, plush) Princess robe!

What size was purchased? They come in 12 lb., 25 lb. & 50 lb.

Thanks!

Tom:)

These (they say "43 Lb. Pull"):

Neodymium Hook Magnets 1" Dia - 4 Strong Magnetic Holders

by Applied Magnets

Link: http://amzn.com/B004PVLPTA