Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

It is pretty unlikely that Legend leaves the fleet, isn't it? because she was refurbished in 2013...

She is not showing up at the Sydney port schedule from late 2015.

So maybe she is just doing Asia or she offers Australia cruises from Melbourne?? :confused:

Or she will be deployed somewhere totally different? Maybe due to the China development of Quantum, RCI changes some plans??

The next ship to leave the fleet will be Majesty.

I am also waiting for the Hawaii 2015/2016 cruises to be released. I called C&A yesterday and was told no idea when itineraries will be released. Almost booked Solstice 2016 but it does not do enough of Hawaii for me. As much as we enjoyed the Solstice, we would like to go to Kauai. I think the 12/13 night cruises Royal is doing currently are perfect for us and I hope they do the same itineraries again. Keeping my fingers crossed :).

Radiance is doing a 12 day cruise this year but next year id drops down to 9 days and with Rhapsody relocating it doesn't look good for a decent Hawaii transit in 2016.

Radiance is doing a 12 day cruise this year but next year id drops down to 9 days and with Rhapsody relocating it doesn't look good for a decent Hawaii transit in 2016.

It's looking more and more like Celebrity for us in 2016......Not a bad thing, really. I need to start researching the cabin types as I have never been on a S Class ship before. Will be looking for a balcony, not a suite.

Edited by Sunny AZ Girl

New Orleans could be a possibility as well.

Sure? And do you think year-round??

Because it would be somewhat like a "decrease" from a bigger ship to smaller ships:

2012/13 Navigator --> 2013/14; 2014/15 Serenade --> 2015/16 Legend.

I thought RCI will abandon NOS?

But the press release about Explorers Australia development did not mention Legend at all - just Radiance, Explorer, and Voyager...

Edited by celebrity_fan

agree. She is getting a little long in the tooth. But still like her.

At 23 years old, she can still give cruisers a wonderful cruise experience, even without all the bells and whistles that that larger ships have. It is a great was to be initiated to cruising or for that short little get-a-way.

Hopefully the ship that replaces her on her itineraries will have as long a run as she will have had.

My hope is for Navigator to be replacing her; time will tell.

Not sure if it will got to the consumer site or not but I do see the 11/13 9-night sailing on Liberty from Galveston in the system now like it is bookable for anyone, not just TA's

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Nope... Not on the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Whoever has access to cruising power.......will you see the itineraries and pricing for Anthem on April 25th or is this just for C&A members?

TA's will see the pricing and itineraries so they can book the C&A members on the 25th. They may see them earlier than C&A members as has been the case recently.

Where have you seen this, and do you know the itinerary? I was so hoping it would be 18 days like this year. And any more info on when the bookings will open up?

Regarding Legend for summer 2015 she could go to Europe with Hamburg, Germany, departures. RCL has added this already for August 2014 (later published than rest of Europe). I believe it was not done for one time only as Germany is an important market for cruise departures that can no longer be excluded by RCL.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Whoever has access to cruising power.......will you see the itineraries and pricing for Anthem on April 25th or is this just for C&A members?

Nothing so far. The 2015 April dates are out but that is pretty much the inaugural season. April 2016 is not available as of yet.

Link:

http://loyaltoyoualways.com/deployment/

There must be a better link somewhere, this one says they will be posted April th :D

It actually says (th) :D

I have that too....actually posted a message to Vicki Freed on Facebook about it, but didn't get any good reply.....only to check the latest deployment flyer!

I have that too....actually posted a message to Vicki Freed on Facebook about it, but didn't get any good reply.....only to check the latest deployment flyer!

It's the very first post on the link that springaussie posted....I scrolled past it too. :)