Celebrity Email Funny Very Funny

CruiserFTL

Just got this... Love the ports of call but not sure it can be done in 7 Nights:D

Alaska Sawyer Glacier Cruise

Round trip out of Seattle, Washington, with visits to

San Juan, Puerto Rico; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas; Philipsburg, St. Maarten.

Starting From $599* per person

Celebrity Solstice®

HMMMMMMMMM, we have been cruising the Caribbean for years. However I cannot remember the last time I saw a glacier or even an iceberg down in the Caribbean.

Perhaps someone should send a World Atlas to the erstwhile folks at Celebrity's headquarters??????

:D:D:D

Just got this... Love the ports of call but not sure it can be done in 7 Nights:D

Alaska Sawyer Glacier Cruise

Round trip out of Seattle, Washington, with visits to

San Juan, Puerto Rico; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas; Philipsburg, St. Maarten.

Starting From $599* per person

Celebrity Solstice®

I called to book. It is in their new ship the Celebrity Star Trek. It travels at warp speed! They did not find it nearly as funny.

The trip would average over 200 knots. Probably offer water skiing behind the ship for free.

I called to book. It is in their new ship the Celebrity Star Trek. It travels at warp speed! They did not find it nearly as funny.

The trip would average over 200 knots. Probably offer water skiing behind the ship for free.

Great ship!!! :):)

LOL a good one for the Tonight Show ROTFLMAO :p:p:p

COOL I've always wanted to get on a "Star Trek" ship!!!!:D

Edited by Gracie115

I think the mailing services are out of whack. Celebrity keeps sending me emails addressed to Leonard. I don't even know a Leonard.

Then RCCL sent me a survey about my recent cruise. Haven't sail with them in 20+ years. I'm bummed if I missed a cruise I was on!

I think the mailing services are out of whack.

Then RCCL sent me a survey about my recent cruise. Haven't sail with them in 20+ years. I'm bummed if I missed a cruise I was on!

You're sure you weren't on a sailing where you had the drink package?

Who wants to join me on this one?

I received an e-mailed ad today from Celebrity offering a 7 night "Alaska Sawyer Glacier" cruise that's described as "roundtrip out of Seattle, Washington with visits to San Juan, Puerto Rico; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas; Phillipsburg, St. Maarten." Only $599! And it's on Solstice.

Yes, we also got the same enticing offer. :eek:

Had three reactions to it:

1) Alex on Jeopardy would have a heart attack.

2) It was noted that ChoiceAir planning/reservations was offered for no fee; therefore it must involve a quick transfer via plane to the Caribbean after arrival at Seattle. Round trip of course.

3) Whomever is responsible for the erroneous cut & paste, won't make that mistake on his/her next job!! :o

I forwarded it to our travel agent, so she would be aware of this unique itinerary. :D

Edited by Shining Clem