Have more Love then Chocolate with your Sweetie

No calories in Love..will give you a high you Know

Eating Chocolate will give you a high then a Low

Eating Chocolate you may weigh more next Week

Choosing Love will make you maybe weigh less next Week

So Hugs And Kisses To You ALL

(not the chocolate kind)

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

I have no idea what I am up this week ... but know that I am ... it has been a difficult time and there have been lots of cookies at work. My MIL fell and broke her hand .. I've have a volunteer tax assistance program going on at work for the past 7 years ... its gotten so big and people have become so demanding about having their taxes done for free that it is driving me crazy ... I end up having to work about 20 - 30 extra hours a week (I don't get paid extra) and people are quite rude about having to wait to get their taxes done ... I am really burning out. Not an excuse for eating, but I just can't seem to stop.

Hope others have a better week ... and are not snowed under. Jan

We're worried about sunburns out here - 90 today??? Really??? I'm going on the cruise to cool off!

Man, I'm so sorry to hear about your situation Jan. I won't get into politics here, but it seems that is the way the world is going - "gimme gimme gimme - AND NOW!" Maybe it's the time of year - but eating is doing me in too, burned out may be the right term. My wife's work is taking it's toll on her and she gets bummed out after a particularly crappy shift (nurse).

I have resigned myself, for now, that 190-195 is my ideal weight, my body seems to say so. I can do ok at work; can only eat what I bring and that's just fiber and power bars. But once I get home I just lose control and eat worse than I should.

One thing I can do at work is get some cardio in. There is a bunch of stuff laying around that I can do upper body stuff with, and a convenient work bench and stool that I can hook my legs under and do some situps. Hey, if others can smoke 10 cigs a day, I sure as hell can go do a few 5 minute heartrate raisers a day in the warehouse too!

So don't feel alone, it's hopefully just a seasonal thing and we'll all take a little break and enjoy things around us as best we can, and when our brains tell us it's ready, we'll go after it again hard and heavy.

You guys all make my day, I'll still check in if you all do and we'll get through the rough patches together.

PS - yes, up 1 to 192 again. Like I said, it's now a range than a number that is my goal - ever get over 195 then that is my limit and I'll hit myself in the head and get back on track.

PSS - Thanks for the poem Belle, very much enjoyed, and I sure hope things have smoothed out a little in your world. Take care.

Edited by shootr

After our cruise and being stuck at a weight for a month I'm finally down. Lost the one I had gained plus 2 more. Total lost is now 32. Went to the gym this morning to swim (I try to go Fridays Saturdays Sundays) and they were redoing the women's locker room floor so no swimming this week. :( I've found if I don't get out and move I'm not going to lose. Guess I will double up on my walks. Actually been thinking about running. Thinking i might be able to do it since I've lost weight.

Have a good week all!

HI all!

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope there's a little chocolate in it.

Jan ~ sorry to hear of your problems. Some people can be so demanding!

Hope it wasn't your MIL's hand she uses most that was broken & that it heals soon.

shootr ~ bet you're counting the day 'til your cruise. It's good we can all check in whether we've lost or not.

Belle ~ nice message in the poem.

I had a great time on my cruise around Cuba! I mostly took the stairs but it was a small ship so I ended up gaining 3 lbs which I don't think is too bad for 9 days away.;)

Have a nice weekend.

~ Jo ~ :)

I was so excited last Thursday when I weighed and had lost 2 lbs! Then had no one to share it :cool: Had that huge ice storm here in Georgia on Weds. and a neighbors tree took out our phone line (and box) when it fell. Not that I'm addicted to the internet or anything but it's been the looooongest 5 days of my life!!! Didn't realize how much I was online!

I don't think this week is going to well though. I eat when I have nothing to do & being home bound for a couple days plus no internet.....well you catch my drift! We'll see on Thursday.

Hope y'all are having a good week :)