MS Westerdam-Sail-Away, Feb. 15, 2014

aliaschief

That is it for me. I am headed back to bed. It feels like a firecracker exploded in my head. May try to make it back for Peter at 7, if not see you tomorrow.

I hope to be there too. Unfortunately, the best show out of Miami is turning in the basin, and the Divina did that this morning. Divina will start far along the line and go away from the camera.

Roy

Edited by rafinmd

I'm hoping to get up early and watch my daughter and grandsons sail into NY Harbor on Breakaway. Having never sailed before, they loved the ship. Great shows, lots to do for the kids, only complaint was the smoker in the balcony next door. AHHHHH

Ok, you can only put off Marley so long....gotta go take care of the puppy pony.

Thanks Lou & Dave for the great coverage.

Great watching the sail a way with all of you and what a performance :D

Some ship waiting on fuel to go to Bahamas.

I am a bit surprised that a resort the size of the Bahia Mar would not have a fuel dock attendant on duty later than 5:00 P. M., particularly on a week-end.

And, why can't the vessel go to another fuel dock in order to re-fuel?

Have no idea how these private boats operate, but this was interesting radio traffic to which to listen.

Crown Princess now listed for a 6:15 P. M. departure. Very unusual for her to sail so late. Maybe waiting for late arriving passengers on delayed flights arranged through Princess Cruises.

She was billed as leaving at 4PM. A major delay.

No toots from Independence?

Roy

Greetings from the MSC Divina!

We are supposed to sail at 7 pm from Miami. We made it out of New York Wednesday night before the storm. One did not make it and another drove down from New Jersey. Lots of stories to tell!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Greetings from the MSC Divina!

We are supposed to sail at 7 pm from Miami. We made it out of New York Wednesday night before the storm. One did not make it and another drove down from New Jersey. Lots of stories to tell!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Hopefully, a few of us will be watching, although it's sad that the ship did it's U-turn this morning.

Roy