Feb 9 Silhouette WOW!!

jonellebel

Can anyone tell me if celebrity offers a special to elite cruisers on first night for specialty restuarants. RCCL offers buy one get one free dinner only first night? Thanks

Also we are on deck 7 an have heard mention of special little nook area Where is it exactly We are just forward of the hump......first time in Celebrity...Linda

There are lots of nice little nook areas! The Hideaway on 7, the Library on 10, lots of nice lounges everywhere!

The only time we noticed a discount on specialty dining was when we came in from shore excursion one day. They have a guy with a computer set up right as you get on the ship, he was soliciting reservations. When we hesitated, he offered us 20% off Lawn Club Grill, so we took it. I think there is bargaining room, ask the Concierge when you get onboard.

Don't miss out on the Lawn Club. It's a must do!!

We're really interested in trying the Lawn Club when we sail on Silhouette in April - it sounds like great fun. Are there larger tables for 7 or 8 available and do they allow all the kids to assist with the cooking (there would be 3 young teens in our party)? I'm hoping for some discounts too ;).

Yes they can accommodate larger groups. Of course the kids can help prepare the food. The chef does all of the grilling though. Talk to your maître d in the dining room. He will take very good care of you. You will have a great time.

Wish I had read this thread before last night. I pre-booked us for the Lawn Club grill for our Day 5. I did not know they offered you a discount.

But, then I wonder if we would have gotten the time we wanted. All that was offered was 5:00, 6:00, 6:30 and then nothing until 9:00. We took 6:30 thinking that might get taken once on board. We don't like to eat late and did not want to get stuck with them only offering us 9:00 pm when we got on board and then we would not have gotten to try the Lawn club grill.

Did you have plenty of times available when you waited to book onboard?

Edited by poolwife

We're really interested in trying the Lawn Club when we sail on Silhouette in April - it sounds like great fun. Are there larger tables for 7 or 8 available and do they allow all the kids to assist with the cooking (there would be 3 young teens in our party)? I'm hoping for some discounts too ;).

Do not forget to bring your camera. The Lawn Grill is our new favorite restaurant! We typically dine at the grill, twice when on the ship.

Fun for all. You do not have to make your dinner, but watching some people try to make pizza is funny. You can probably get a discount the first night also.

Enjoy.

Edited by Cruise a holic

It actually was a real lobster tail. LOL!! I was actually impressed.

We prebooked Tuscan and Lawn Club but once onboard we decided to do the Lawn Club the last night. Our maître d offered us a discount on it. They had either the early dinner or late one to offer us. Ask your maître d once you meet him in the dining room.