50% off specialty restaurants

Relaxer123

It really differs from cruise to cruise - we have noticed that the 2-for-1 deals are getting less and less. Sometimes they are offered for the first night, last cruise we were on only AQ class guests got it ( a coupon was in our cabin when we arrived). Once we were able to get the discount with a polite question and a friendly smile, sometimes nothing was offered because the specialty restaurants were rather fully booked. It's the luck of the draw - just ask! There's a good chance if there's a lot of advertising going on in front of the oceanview cafè or the main dining rooms. Quite often there's just a discount of 20-25% offered, if at all.

You need to ask after you board the ship. Pick one of the restaurants

and see if they are offering any type of specials. That is the way to

"get in on it";)

I would like to know if discounts (50% off) for specialty restaurants are offered on every cruise sailing? How do I get in on that? I'll be on the Reflection in March and would love to take advantage of this.

I think it varies, on our recent Infinity cruise, they offered 30% discount to Qsine.

As mentioned above, it's likely dependent on how busy they are.

For our 11 day Eastern Med itinerary on Reflection, during embarkation we were offered 50% on Murano that night.

During brunch (day 4) our friends were offered 2 for 1 for the evening we were overnighting in Istanbul (day 5).

On both of our cruises on Reflection and Silhouette, there were 50% off deals for the first night only for Aqua Class. Others were offered 20%. You have to wait to be onboard to book them. However, the week before on Reflection, there were no deals according to other guests who were doing back to back. I guess it is supply and demand...

We got 50% off the first night (we chose Qsine), as AQ class. The coupon was in our cabin on Eclipse when we boarded. Later on in the cruise they came around at the Aqua Spa cafe and were offering 30% off to anyone who wanted it.