#8 The Captain has YOUR photo on his wall

#7 The first night of the cruise, all the bartenders know what you drink

#6 You are named the Godmother of a ship

#5 You know the dinner menu each night by heart

#4 Immigration knows you by your first name

#3 The Captain asks you what ports the itinerary includes

#2 The crew asks you for suggestions as to what to see in the ports

#1 When you arrive to your cabin, the robes are already monogrammed

10 You have memorized which Specialty and No Cover Charge Restaurants are onboard

9 You wait anxiously and tell everyone around you to be quiet so you can hear the Captain's 12 noon announcement.

8 You know that you can arrive to port at 11:00 AM and use the day you paid for wisely

7 You have the Bong they use for boarding saved on your smartphone so you can participate in the Bonging process as well.

6 You love watching the Position Map Channel and have it on in your stateroom 24/7 and ask the crew where the nearest TV turned to that channel is so you can track the progress.

5. You know that tonight is Pomodoro and the next one is Mojo

4. You have memorized the layout of the Windjammer and know what sections to head to for the first embarkation day lunch.

3. When you greet the captain at the Captain's party you ask him what is the Beaufort Scale, Present Position Longitude Latitude what time you will hit the next Pilot Station.

2. You hold down the Door Close and UP Button keeping it pressed to get the elevator into Express Mode so you can be the first for lunch.

1. You arrive to the port early in the morning to watch your ship come in and navigate the quickest way to the checkin lines so you won't waste precious moments when the checkin opens.

10 You have memorized which Specialty and No Cover Charge Restaurants are onboard

9 You wait anxiously and tell everyone around you to be quiet so you can hear the Captain's 12 noon announcement.

8 You know that you can arrive to port at 11:00 AM and use the day you paid for wisely

7 You have the Bong they use for boarding saved on your smartphone so you can participate in the Bonging process as well.

6 You love watching the Position Map Channel and have it on in your stateroom 24/7 and ask the crew where the nearest TV turned to that channel is so you can track the progress.

5. You know that tonight is Pomodoro and the next one is Mojo

4. You have memorized the layout of the Windjammer and know what sections to head to for the first embarkation day lunch.

3. When you greet the captain at the Captain's party you ask him what is the Beaufort Scale, Present Position Longitude Latitude what time you will hit the next Pilot Station.

2. You hold down the Door Close and UP Button keeping it pressed to get the elevator into Express Mode so you can be the first for lunch.

1. You arrive to the port early in the morning to watch your ship come in and navigate the quickest way to the checkin lines so you won't waste precious moments when the checkin opens.

Is #2 for real? Door close and up. Hmmm. That's an important thing to know.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

I think it's an urban legend.....but I'm going to try it. :)

That was my first thought too! I won't forget to try that one! Seems like it could be useful in many situations...and maybe that's why the elevators whiz by me while I'm waiting :(

Except for a couple, I thought this list was dumb. Most Godmothers of the ships have never cruised at all.

How many cruises do you think Duchess of Cambridge, Whoppi or Kristen Chenoweth have been on?

I referred to the sixth floor of a building as "Deck Six" last week... :eek:

Oh, I do that too! I was at a business conference and had to go back to my hotel room but accidentally said " I have to go back to the cabin"

M

:eek::eek: I have that sound on my phone!!

But it's my text message ringtone, so on second thought, this doesn't apply to me...;):D

Except for a couple, I thought this list was dumb. Most Godmothers of the ships have never cruised at all.

How many cruises do you think Duchess of Cambridge, Whoppi or Kristen Chenoweth have been on?

Whoppi? Is that the Burger King mascot? ;)

10) You go to KFC and ask for the Honey Stung Chicken

9) You scoff at the wimpy flush of mall toilets

8) You smuggle your morning coffee onto the subway in a Rum Runner

7) You get to work at 6:15 AM and place a towel on your desk chair

6) You don't actually sit in your desk chair until 11:18 am.

5) You catch your "towel animal" trying to hump the mailman's leg (PG13)

4) You step into the elevator in your apartment building and ask what-the-heck day of the week "Otis" is

3) When dropping the kids off at school you beep the horn seven short beeps and one LOOOOOOONG beep signalling time for them to quickly exit the vehicle

2) You ask the manager at Publix which line is for Diamond members

1) You ask your spouse for turn down service (but then remember she turns you down almost every night anyway.) BAZINGA!! :)

THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT! :)

10) You go to KFC and ask for the Honey Stung Chicken

9) You scoff at the wimpy flush of mall toilets

8) You smuggle your morning coffee onto the subway in a Rum Runner

7) You get to work at 6:15 AM and place a towel on your desk chair

6) You don't actually sit in your desk chair until 11:18 am.

5) You catch your "towel animal" trying to hump the mailman's leg (PG13)

4) You step into the elevator in your apartment building and ask what-the-heck day of the week "Otis" is

3) When dropping the kids off at school you beep the horn seven short beeps and one LOOOOOOONG beep signalling time for them to quickly exit the vehicle

2) You ask the manager at Publix which line is for Diamond members

1) You ask your spouse for turn down service (but then remember she turns you down almost every night anyway.) BAZINGA!! :)

THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT! :)

bwahahahaha! :D

I love the lists:D

Better than my classic example of knowing you've NOT cruised enough

My in laws went on first ever cruise last year and said they'd sail with us again this year. DMIL asked which deck we booked her on the second cruise and said deck 8 to which we got a very odd response and a roll of the eyes, whilst querying why we had put her down in the depths. It was only then we realized she thought the top deck was one and they numbered down into the sea:D

I think they have a long way to go to cross off just one from those lists

Edited by Spurschick
Addition