New Princess Mobile Site

Pam in CA

Thanks Pam, I think.

Now I have an opportunity to spend even more time drooling over potential future trips and constantly checking existing bookings for good (upgrades which never happen) changes and bad ones as well. :D

How exciting.

Hopefully there will be the option of a paperless boarding pass (barcode) in the future.

And, once smartphones start using NFC technology, maybe we can give our passport and credit card info with a tap on our phones.

That sounds pie-in-the-sky...but, the future seems to be arriving quickly!

Thanks for the info.

I'm guessing there is because you can access the Princess.com website for free on the ship.

Is there a way to access the internet in order to view the Princess site without logging on? If not, access to the site would not be free from a handheld device.

Lew

Is there a way to access the internet in order to view the Princess site without logging on?

Sure. When you get to the mtn login splash screen,

select "Community Zone"

One of the choices in that section is princess.com

You can probably do this with a laptop as well, if you use

a browser (or plugin) that lets you fake a mobile user agent.

Awesome! :)

But Pam and Lew' date=' you both know how technically challenged I am! If its not an app, how do I download it onto my iPhone 5? :confused::o[/size']

You don't download it. You access it the same way as any other website. It's just been modified to work better on mobile phones.

Ahhh' date=' yes. I see now. Just tried it!!! Thanks!! :o[/size']
To add it to your iPhone home screen, open the page. On the bottom in the middle is a square with an "Up" arrow. Select that and then the option to add a link to the page on your home screen. Then, all you have to do in the future is to select the Princess icon and it's just like an app. :)

gadybuga.jpg

To add it to your iPhone home screen, open the page. On the bottom in the middle is a square with an "Up" arrow. Select that and then the option to add a link to the page on your home screen. Then, all you have to do in the future is to select the Princess icon and it's just like an app. :)

gadybuga.jpg

just added it to the home screen. works great. COOL!

Thanks Pam