Oasis of the Seas Chocolate Chip Cookies?

We are Princess Cruisers who are going on Oasis of the Seas in May. Really looking forward to this cruise. On Princess, my husband always gets chocolate chip or oatmeal cookies from the buffet or the International Cafe and puts them in a plastic bag for a late night snack with milk. Is there any place on the Oasis that has really good cookies for him? Thanks for the information.

We are Princess Cruisers who are going on Oasis of the Seas in May. Really looking forward to this cruise. On Princess, my husband always gets chocolate chip or oatmeal cookies from the buffet or the International Cafe and puts them in a plastic bag for a late night snack with milk. Is there any place on the Oasis that has really good cookies for him? Thanks for the information.

I personally love Royals chocolate chip and peanut butter cookies. You can always find cookies at the WJ, but they are not always cookies that I like -- I don't like oatmeal raisin, for instance.

From what others have said the Promenade Café has cookies all day...but you may not find the ones you want when you stop by.

What I do, is at dinner each night in the MDR, ask the waiter for chocolate chip cookies as part of my dessert. I am not into very heavy desserts anyway, and prefer fruit and my cookies. They usually bring 4-6 cookies and I take them back to the cabin as my snacks for later.

It has worked for me on many many cruises. By the second or third night the waiter knows my dessert order.

We have always enjoyed the cookies on each RCI ship. They have excellent sugar free cookies as well. My fav are the peanut butter. On our recent Navigator cruise except for once or twice when they had a few oatmeal cookies, all the cookies were chocolate chip.:confused: then again, they did run out of lots of things on the 2/23 sailing.

We LOVE the triple chocolate chunk cookies. They have semi sweet, white chocolate and milk chocolate chunks in them. They are especially good if you can catch when they are just delivered, and very fresh. Also, I always take a plastic container to keep them in. Sometimes, when we just go to the beach, we will take them with us on shore. After they sit in the heat for a couple hours, they taste just like they come out of the oven!

We LOVE the triple chocolate chunk cookies. They have semi sweet, white chocolate and milk chocolate chunks in them. They are especially good if you can catch when they are just delivered, and very fresh. Also, I always take a plastic container to keep them in. Sometimes, when we just go to the beach, we will take them with us on shore. After they sit in the heat for a couple hours, they taste just like they come out of the oven!

Gee, I like the idea of a plastic container to keep them in. I just keep them in our cabin wrapped in a napkin or on a plate. Although what you describe, when you take them ashore to the beach, sounds nice (taste as if they just came out of the oven) -- the mess isn't enticing.

I do love the chocolate chunk cookies, as you do.

• 7 months later...

You can eat them till your hearts content.

Between the promenade, wind jammer.

DD got them in the MDR every night just for asking for one with her icecream on the first night, then they just showed up every night.

Enjoy

Sea Ya

I love cookies. But, every Royal ship I have ever been on has had rock hard cookies. They've been so hard that I've noticed multiple people walk by and whack them with the tongs to check. Where are you guys finding soft ones??? It would completely make my day to run across some good ones on Royal.

RCL room service offers cookie and it's great to get cookies and milk for bed time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Totally agree! However, on the Oasis a few months ago we were disappointed to find a really long wait (up to an hour) just to get milk delivered! We had picked up cookies for the kids as a late-night snack - the milk was an afterthought - ended up with no milk as the kids were asleep (canceled the order).

The room service chocolate chip cookies are awesome! Try them if you get the chance. I could gain twenty pounds eating them every night. But I don't.

Royal's Chocolate chip cookies (not the sugar free variety are definitely awesome). I enjoy them every night as dessert, instead of those items on the dessert menu, that are of no interest to me. I am just very simple. Then what I don't finish at dinner, I take back to my cabin for a late night or early morning snack.

I am going on the Quantum this December. I too am addicted to good chocolate chip cookies, without any raisins or other 'foreign matter'. This will be my return to RCI for the first time since 2005. I am eagerly looking forward to it, and sampling the chocolate chip cookies.

In several of the other cruiselines I have sampled since, chocolate chip cookies are seemingly hard to obtain....as soon as they are set out at buffet's, they instantly vanish. You always seem to have to ask an attendant to get some for you. This results in many people 'hoarding' them and taking them back to their cabins, when they can get them.

I am going on the Quantum this December. I too am addicted to good chocolate chip cookies, without any raisins or other 'foreign matter'. This will be my return to RCI for the first time since 2005. I am eagerly looking forward to it, and sampling the chocolate chip cookies.

In several of the other cruiselines I have sampled since, chocolate chip cookies are seemingly hard to obtain....as soon as they are set out at buffet's, they instantly vanish. You always seem to have to ask an attendant to get some for you. This results in many people 'hoarding' them and taking them back to their cabins, when they can get them.

Just ask for them as dessert for dinner. The waiter always would bring 4-6 cookies. I would ask if anyone at the table wanted, since I like to share. Usually no one says yes, except hubby. Fine....more for us 'later'.