NYC May 2015

I am not understanding the question. The Quantum is out of NJ not NY....and not understanding "when it leaves?" :confused::confused: Where is it going?

I think the Ops is confused as the schedules for the Q have not been released beyond April, '15. Heck, I'm still waiting for the Adventure European itinerary for '15 and cruises out of San Juan for winter '16.

Quantum sails out of New JERSEY and is not leaving...they are still working on itineraries......hopefully Bermuda but maybe not...

Hopefully something more interesting than the Bahamas...They are, according to Adam.."weeks away," not days, not months from this....

Sent from my Galaxy S3, somewhere in the galaxy

Edited by megr1125

Every one is making it sound like the New York (two) and New Jersey (one) cruse ports are on different worlds. They are all within the same cost of a cab ride from the airports.

You are very wrong.

It does not matter though. The OP stated NY. It is NJ.....DIFFERENT State. What does the cost of a cab have to do with anything?

they are NOT within the same cost of a cab ride...try getting from NJ into NY for the same price as EWR to Bayonne...not gonna happen...

Sent from my Galaxy S3, somewhere in the galaxy

Ha! We live in Queens and just returned from Bayonne.

We could fly from LGA to FLL in less time than it took to drive to Bayonne!

As an aside, RCCL really needs to do something about the Bayonne port. I can't imagine folks who have paid big bucks for Quantum being happy with the traffic jams and shuttle buses to the ship!

As an aside, RCCL really needs to do something about the Bayonne port. I can't imagine folks who have paid big bucks for Quantum being happy with the traffic jams and shuttle buses to the ship!

Did you go by way of the Belt and SI expressway--I feel for you.

We sat for hours on the SI Expy one day. Never again.... Tend to do Queensboro Bridge... Lincoln Tunnel... NJTP

Can you get to Brooklyn/Queens expressway to downtown Manhattan and the Holland Tunnel, NJT, Bayonne.

Can you get to Brooklyn/Queens expressway to downtown Manhattan and the Holland Tunnel, NJT, Bayonne.

I live a few minutes from the now named "Hugh L. Carey Tunnel" and that's the route I plan to take to Bayonne next year for Quantum. I can't imagine it would be any worse than the alternative.

They are...as soon as, apparently, the correct people in Jersey are "taken to lunch"....:eek::D:p