How many days until your next cruise??? Part 2

Host Kat

hi

i am lynn and DH is dave we have 10 days to go for our cruise to the caribbean for 2 weeks. we fly to barbados from manchester airport england. so looking forward to it. the first time to the caribbean, but this will be special for us as it is our 70th birthdays and our GOLDEN WEDDING anniversary while we are on the ship, and also celebrating christmas too.this is only our second cruise, but i love it and god willing we may have a few more.

hi

i am lynn and DH is dave we have 10 days to go for our cruise to the caribbean for 2 weeks. we fly to barbados from manchester airport england. so looking forward to it. the first time to the caribbean, but this will be special for us as it is our 70th birthdays and our GOLDEN WEDDING anniversary while we are on the ship, and also celebrating christmas too.this is only our second cruise, but i love it and god willing we may have a few more.

Special, special wishes to you both. We both

celebrated our 70th this year (how did that happen?). And we are taking our family on a cruise at the end of March to celebrate our 50th - so we feel so much joy for you!! Bon voyage, happy birthdays and happy anniversary. It is now 116 days to our sailing

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

hi kenfy

many thanks for your good wishes, and i too wish you all a wonderfull cruise with your family, and also i wish you a very happy GOLDEN WEDDING CELEBRATION. we sail in 10days, flying from manchester to barbados. 15 dec to 30 dec cant wait.xx:)